Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Condemnation Drama

Dex-chan lover
Actually, thinking about this chap a bit more, if there's one thing I gotta complain about, it's that we don't actually see the effect that ensuring all the other capture targets didn't attend had. Like, I get that not having them around would weaken the heroine's case, but it would've been nice to have them accuse something and be like "X can vouch for me..." but have them not show up.

Also, a little surprised that the heroine got freaked out by the apology by the villainess so much when so much other stuff had already started to go south, like the fact that she should've realized none of the other capture targets were attending either.

Thank you for the work, anyone know who is the 'heroine' talked to in the extra chapter before? I didn't pay much attention, all i know 'heroine' told her that the world is game and planning to go reverse harem route.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh. That was incredibly satisfying duuuuuuuuude.
BUT. Only wished she got to punch him back instead.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, thinking about this chap a bit more, if there's one thing I gotta complain about, it's that we don't actually see the effect that ensuring all the other capture targets didn't attend had. Like, I get that not having them around would weaken the heroine's case, but it would've been nice to have them accuse something and be like "X can vouch for me..." but have them not show up.

Also, a little surprised that the heroine got freaked out by the apology by the villainess so much when so much other stuff had already started to go south, like the fact that she should've realized none of the other capture targets were attending either.
I agree, we should've had a moment where everyone wonders where the capture targets are, or snickering over how defenseless the heroine was with only the crown prince on her side. Though, the rest of the capture targets will all get a "Where are they now?" summary in the epilogue so at least they will face the consequences of their actions.

It was mentioned in a previous chapter that she was aware the capture targets weren't going to come one by one, and suspected it was because the villainess knew they were in a game too. But her "friend" talked her down and got her to naively assume she would still get her harem ending anyway.

Dex-chan lover
her "friend", will probably let her rot in that monastery for some months/year(s) -maybe wait until news that prince moron got butchered by the barbarians- then swoop in and "rescue" her, thus securing her completely by gratitude. No doubt about it, if she saves her fast she won't feel indebted.
There is a BIG twist related to that "friend", wait for it.
Potato Girl hasn't seen the end of this yet.

Did I miss it or is it going to be addressed in the epilogue? She had that one person record their s*x scene. I don't remember her showing it to anyone yet.
the sex scene was never brought up...
That will be addressed in the epilogue.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"To be hated by someone you love, still hurts so bad."
This is such a sad ending, even for the villainess.

Villainess cry

Like a certain wise man says:
"What Did It Cost? Everything."

Users who are viewing this thread