Nonbiri VRMMO-ki

@greatninja3 They messed up that page, the angel is the warrior and the devil is the thief. You can see their wings on their shoulders.

Dex-chan lover
... this is a comic centering on 3 under aged Girls and their Brother and a group of ACTUAL Lolicons that watch them ... yet it is pretty wholesome slice of life usually.
This is kinda hilarious in itself :)

Dex-chan lover
well it was heartwarming for me but the comment of the fans was really funny damn XD
*instant click follow button*

The manga itself is great and feels reaaaallly wholesome, but the dead eyes of the sisters+friend and same face syndrome ruins it a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
@TheDefend well tbf Lolita fashion is actually referring to the rococo period and its fashion in france during the 18th century so i mean, it doesnt JUST refer to lolis but we get exposed to that a lot more as people who read manga and stuff xD

Rated 8 just because Onii-chan and the adorable pets *u* ~
Can't wait for next chapter.. is it monthly release or what? o:

ah.. its over
Complicate feeling while I finish read from chapter 1 feel warm, happy, and regret.
Regretting that I read this series on one go, and I have no choice to wait for next update with

Dex-chan lover
Don't take this the wrong way when I ask: "who's the target audience of this manga"? Oddly enough, this question popped out when I read this. I'm reluctant to say this has no destination nor say it has tangible tools that to use and be bound with due to the inevitable retort "don't think about it" and its many forms.

Really, I'm just curious to know who is this for. Pretty sure I'm a member of Latoli at this point but there's gotta be a reason the editor keeps this greenlit.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamed

This exists because people like and need comfy slice of life silliness to both distract them from their almost meaningless lives as well as a palette cleanser for all the heavy and dark stories people tend to like. It's a little mix of cute girls doing cute things, family rearing, and light romance. It's like cotton candy, light fluffy and sweet but won't fill you up no matter how much you eat. And liable to give you diabetes.

@Zones

If that's all you have to say about this, not only have you clearly not understood what's going on, but you are obviously not the target audience.

Dex-chan lover
Well I was more or less asking who the target audience is. Fujo series don't need to be yaoi, they just need to excite their interests. I was just wondering if this was targeted at a criminal audience.

Dex-chan lover
@Zones

The problem with your assessment is that you're implying there is any sexual intention going on with any of the characters. There is no incest, the twins love their brother as a BROTHER, and visa versa. There is no pedophilia, the girls' fans are lolicons (Yes Loli, No Touch) which is a big difference from those pedophiles who are sexually attracted to children. You're making assumptions and stereotyping. This is a fluffy slice of life comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread