Noragami - Vol. 23 Ch. 89.2 - Echoes of the Koto no Ha

Manga can be better without yukine .What a selfish brat.Always make drame yourself .We did this arc long ago already just make some progression

Aggregator gang
Looks like an excuse to draw the other gods in formal clothing lmao

Dex-chan lover
Okay this was depressing but hey at least bishamon's awake.

Her awakening gives some sort of hopeful feeling, but yeah I still want to see kazuma die. He's my favorite though don't get me wrong.

Aggregator gang
I dislike Yukine as much as the next person but, and a huge but on that, his unbearable behavior is understandable as pointed out by @iztia. I blame both Yato and Yukine for how things turn out to be, but the person who is at most fault, in reality, is just father. He put a stop on Hiyori, the only person who could maintain the rift in the relationship of the trio from breaking apart, ironically the most flawed character, a human being. I'm pretty sure father will have a sad backstory to live up to his hatred towards the Gods but it won't redeem all the shit he has done throughout all those eras. Fuck father, but I agree that the Gods are a bunch of self-centered assholes who want to maintain their status and are too coward to accept that humans won't worship the same deities forever. Deities are born and die as time goes by and things change, just like any other being in existence.

This just shows that no one in the story is truly only evil or just good, everyone in this is flawed, especially the so all-mighty Gods.

I dont know even whats happening anymore been awhile since i last read this but just came to say that i hate yukine

Yes, I get that Yukine has valid reasons. I’m just sick of him being the focus. I don’t read this manga for him, I read it for practically every other character besides him. If we had an arc just as long as this one about another character, I’d be plenty interested.

All the Yukine hate... like...?? did ya’ll even really read this whole manga?? Sympathize for the characters?? Its so toxic how many people apparently have such a negative mindset re trauma and are so easy to want to kill off Yukine and just end this arc like... tragic.

@kiwim16 yukine mad his resolve in early arc and it preey set that he's gona move on but it's seems that every arc he is gona make same mistake every again .Now he is making manga story repetable for anyone.Yato needs to kill him and finaly story can move on.I'm bored for his drame all the time like everybody else

Dex-chan lover
Did Yukine figured it out about the grave?

Also Bishamon finally awoke. It was about time!

Yukine has always been problematic from the start, it's unavoidable. They already said that children are problematic because they will never grow and mature. Yukine's in puberty, so he can understand and learn, but I don't think he will ever truly, completely mature. He's bound to relapse, because that is the nature of him forever being a preteen/teenager.

i think the plot gonna be more epic, when hiyori (i hope) make yukine come back like a miracle (just when nora in hier side now) . But the dark yukine is hot lol XDD

Now I remember why I took a break from this manga. Couldn’t handle all the Yuki e betrayal plot. Yup, maybe coming next next year again hahahahaha. We all know Yato ain’t dead, cuz Plot armor? So I’m fine.

I was gonna comment that I didn't know what happened but I saw the comments and how recent they are!! I'm glad Noragami is still being supported and read today :)

Users who are viewing this thread