Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Rebirth

Double-page supporter
What's up with his mask? First it was just covering his nose, next page it's covering his eyes, then for the rest of the chapter it's only his mouth.

you can get the official translations of the LN here to support the author eh instead of that pirate sites

https://j-novel.club/s/the-unwanted-undead-adventurer/

@OraOraApril19

iirc the mask can detect the feelings of the wearer and can adjust its shape and design to however it feels fit. Since Rent had to hide his face since he was a ghoul at the time, it was a full mask, but now all he needs to do is hide his teeth I guess, so the mask is now just covering his lower portion of his face.

@OraOraApril19 He's craving for blood so his mouth appeared and the mask move to the upper part of his face. The mask still can't be remove it's changing positions. Still the same but it can now do half mask compare to his ghoul ver.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember that conversation at the beginning happening in the novel. Has the author briefed the mangaka about future developments in the novel?

Dex-chan lover
He went from edgy cloak lad to twink

I guess the mask probably will go back to covering his whole face around people though, right? Since red eyes and bluish skin is kinda an issue

Damn, finally my man looking scute, can’t wait for the future chaps, it’s gon be lit....

"Lorraine, I am Lento Lestat, a vampire" Comes out of the egg, comically tiny wings and frilly shirt flapping in the wind. Lorraine's (ಠcಠ) face

45be00fadda3c0577a2da551a6f36021.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
ae72df9f918d29c9193964fb01869339.png

Srry the images are all different sizes and such, it's not easy memeing here

Gonna be honest. I fucking despise the new face. Seriously. It honestly made me wonder if I should drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread