Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

@guildmasterjin there was a bad uprising of pretentious Translators who pulled all their stuff not long ago, alot of gaps remain, but they're being filled in steadily

Dex-chan lover
@Kannagumi
Heard it was over a mousepad. I went and checked one of these translators that took off their work here and saw they had five ads and even a donation box.

I'm rather confused about that group. . .

Aggregator gang
Wow didn't know this series had a manga. Just got caught up on the LN. Looks like Imma have to go somwhere else to read it though. Which group was it that translated this before? Need to know so I can avoid them. All the people who left mangadex I've been discovering weren't the best of of translating groups and were quite full of themselves.

Group Leader
If someone could lend me a hand on the redrawing section, it would help me alot for releasing the previous chapters and also any future releases.. orz

Double-page supporter
The ptscans.com group has up to chapter 21 on their site (last updated 17th of December). Not sure if the ones uploaded here are made by someone else since the images will not load after the server migration.

Double-page supporter
Story is original and that, I guess, is what keeps people reading this manga. Even when trying to write serious manga (undead MC) it still can be seen as silly shounen story. MC is basically naive pacifist(people trying to kill him so he decides to save them), power levels are all over the place (copper level adventurer can only defeat one skeleton at the time, yet after 10 chapters suddenly all soon-to-be copper level adventurers can defeat tens of them), magic is unexplained and appear when needed as some kind of plot armor(never could use vitality, magic, spirit until he needed to defeat boss). Lastly, rat when becomes MC thrall suddenly gains sentience wants to be dressed as human.
But story is original so we can look past that.
Art is amazing (except swords, they look as if they are drawn by 10 year old child)

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 I will say, I'm pretty sure it was established from the start that as far as copper adventurers went he was extremely hopeless compared to all the others, so that doesn't surprise me much. Dude was just absolutely horrid at combat, and was mostly just barely holding on off proper studying and carefulness.

In fewer words, I think 'only defeating one skeleton at a time' was a him thing more than a copper thing. But granted, it's been a while since I read the earliest few chapters, so you may be fresher on that than me. Still, either way.

A lot of the appeal for me is the fact nearly all fantasy manga seem to try their hardest to be actively unappealing in various ways, and this one avoids more of those pitfalls than most.

Dex-chan lover
@rexdead
Could you please link a source to your avatar?
As for missing chapters, ptscans

Link removed, they don't want traffic from here.

Users who are viewing this thread