NTREVENGE - Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
This story is getting dumber each chapter but at least Asmodeus is actually doing evil demonic stuff you’ll expect from a demon of lust.

Dex-chan lover
Why are we so far behind compared to the Spanish translation? just on Mangadex they have translated till ch 28, that came out 11 days ago, and the day before yesterday while I was browsing some other manga site the translation for ch 29 in Spanish also came out

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why are we so far behind compared to the Spanish translation? just on Mangadex they have translated till ch 28, out that came out 11 days ago, and the day before yesterday while I was browsing some other manga site the translation for ch 29 in Spanish also came out
It's an overall problem here in mangadex.
The site itself is good. But series often fall behind, or even stop to be uploaded entirely (see anything Hiro Mashima).

Dex-chan lover
So many speed readers here. He sold his soul to Asmo. That’s what she gets out of it.

Dex-chan lover
All this time the other girl that started this all is getting assaulted no? Mf didn't use his ghost to check on her???
She's been holed up at home ever since the initial assault, iirc. No visitors.
Which also means, if nothing else, no further assaults.

Dex-chan lover
I think she just likes to play around, I bet Asmodeus will just drop this nerd like a hot potato when she gets bored of fooling around
Yeah i imagine she did some 'deal/contract' for his soul , if not her just being 'amused' by humans being chaotic (tho considering their other work has a similar concept i imagine they're going to give the mc a good ending, rather than a downfall , or maybe one person having a 'better' ending and one series ending in a downfall/karma)

Dex-chan lover
She's been holed up at home ever since the initial assault, iirc. No visitors.
Which also means, if nothing else, no further assaults.
Incorrect. See Chapter 16, Pages 15, 16 and 17. She's going out for an undisclosed reason which is likely answering the rapist's booty call due to some kind of blackmail. Remember, it is a fact that rape in Japan is vastly underreported due to terrible cultural reasons. Until the 2023 reforms it required proof of physical assault or physical intimidation to successfully pursue a rape charge. A woman who gave in without being beaten into submission was often viewed as giving consent and blamed for "letting her guard down" (same applied to drunk/roofie rape). Most manga are probably written with the old mindset when dealing with rape and blackmail.

Contributor
Fused the picture

ntr24-01.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i imagine she did some 'deal/contract' for his soul , if not her just being 'amused' by humans being chaotic (tho considering their other work has a similar concept i imagine they're going to give the mc a good ending, rather than a downfall , or maybe one person having a 'better' ending and one series ending in a downfall/karma)
It's going to be explained in chapter 28 but due to some circumstances she lost a half of her powers and decided to make him her partner to regain her fuel.

Users who are viewing this thread