NTREVENGE - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Those of us who know what's coming be like:
i-will-just-sit-back-and-wait-priscilla-owens.png

Dex-chan lover
Well at least this manga is self aware enough to know not to take itself too seriously. That Hina girl is about as mind controlled as you can get

Dex-chan lover
And we still have MC ignoring his friend being raped regularly for this. Asmodee doing nothing to get him working on that.
He isn’t. Just wait until you read the later chapters. That’s because he has a plan to get even with the tan blonde guy that bullied him at school

Dex-chan lover
He isn’t. Just wait until you read the later chapters. That’s because he has a plan to get even with the tan blonde guy that bullied him at school
Spoiler please? Because I saw nothing indicating that MC did anything to prevent his "love" from getting raped. And "getting even" doesn't mean that girl didn't get raped before that.

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru girl is so oddly pure despite being such a shitty person. And soon enough all her characteristics will be washed away when the MC hypnotizes her with his subpar seggs.

Does the artist even remember what their story is about? At this point I'm just following along for the trainwreck.

Users who are viewing this thread