NTREVENGE - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy a new dumpster fire just got released into the world. My kind of trash because I am a degenerate enough to follow this & the author is currently doing Confinement King (also another erotic revenge manga). Really hope the revenge is satisfying because that poor girl didn't deserve it. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
The first step to stop NTR happen if don't like it, be an alpha man and show dominance. You face it like asking to be bullied and that's why you get NTR. Of course this is just my opinion. Different situations, places, times, people, and feeling also will need different ways to solve.

Dex-chan lover
That is why you always put a PIN / Passcode on your phone (not fingerprint)... ESPECIALLY if you have a group of delinquents hellbent on torturing you.

I feel like the gang is sociopathic enough not to really care about getting NTR'd.

I'm sure he'll end up sleeping with their moms and sisters, but even then, none of them probably have sparkling home lives.

After childhood friend rape, NTR is better than they deserve. Before that too, but I want to see them at LEAST that broken.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be better to throw the girls into a group of horny hobos, let the dudes watch, record it all, and post it on the internet?

You don't START with that, that's endgame moves... along with succubus using powers to make all the dads into each other so the gang walks into a massive dad orgy (with extra hobos for good measure)

Double-page supporter
Oh boy a new dumpster fire just got released into the world. My kind of trash because I am a degenerate enough to follow this & the author is currently doing Confinement King (also another erotic revenge manga). Really hope the revenge is satisfying because that poor girl didn't deserve it. Thanks for the translations.
Let's hope this goes better than Confinement King. I had to dip on that one after the chapter where MC was cool with having a woman get mercilessly tortured and healed over and over again.

Aggregator gang
The first step to stop NTR happen if don't like it, be an alpha man and show dominance. You face it like asking to be bullied and that's why you get NTR. Of course this is just my opinion. Different situations, places, times, people, and feeling also will need different ways to solve.
there was a case where a serial killer was breaking into homes and raping women in front of their husbands, then killing both. one man survived and testified but the judge ruled that the story was fake because "no man would just sit there and watch their wife get raped", mind you the victims were tied up, but the judge asserted any real man would simply break free. next thing you know, said serial killer breaks into the judges house ties him up and rapes his wife in front of him. moral of the story: idk but fuck that judge amiright

Power Uploader
Of course we all know that Japanese woman have the body power of an ant. That's why they can't struggle a single bit when being harassed.

That aside, the art is ASSSSS. Bro there are hundreds of NTR revenge manga. There's no incentive in reading this. Yeah he will fuck all their mothers, and we will read it in this potato artstyle, and then what?

What's weird is that if you look at the artists' other work like The Bethlem of Magicians, the art isn't bad at all. What he didn't get paid enough for this?

Dex-chan lover
Harem -> Great
Netori -> Great
Netorare -> Bad

Honestly speaking, as a guy who reads like 95% Harem mangas I can say NTR (Netorare) dont mix well with Harem. Never did, never is, and never will be. Thats for people who can either enjoy both, or are these few people who can read it from the third perspective and dont mind it. With that saying it -> I ( Despite what happend to the Childhood friend ) "dont" see it as NTR (fetish wise). Why ? -> Probably because we didnt saw her having sex, but also we saw how terified she was after that, so we can assume she didnt enjoyed being fucked too. Why im saying it ? Because if people see it her "enjoying" it or even saw her having sex at all, its where we go into the "getting cucked" field, hence they skipped on this part. Hence I also dropped "Ball Girls", despite no one having even sex with other guys, the specific scenes were made to make you feel "cucked" as they did them.

So at least for now I will give it some chance, since we already saw the most "bad" thing already happend and is behind us, while the good is ahead of us. Still, kinda reminds me of the trash manga "Lust Geass". Hope it wont make the same mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
why is it called ntr when its fucking rape, even then why are the japanese so obsessed with bullying lmao
Because when its done "right" it portrayes the same emotions as such. Browse in your local hentai browser to get what I mean. Which in my eyes this manga did not, at least for now. Why japanse is obsessed with bullying ? You can also ask the same question why they are obsessed with NTR. Its just their cultural thing now ( S.Korea too by the way lol.)

But the easiest explanation would be: Since MC get bullied its the "best" type of revenge plot. :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread