Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
@chieftanin Looks like you left an old version of a page in here:
1725420290916.png

I'm gonna go ahead and pick the left image as the one to keep as it reads better to me and the text is center a bit nicer when I compared the images (subjective). But if that is the wrong one, please feel free to replace it with the page you actually wanted.

Dex-chan lover
While it's an obvious twist it's still nice to see their history and the little moments they had together, and it's not all bad that she still has that connection with her once every year. Plus, she now has plenty of people in her life who can help fill that void and it's a very touching chapter. Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
So as many suspected she is dead, though I don't know if any guessed it was this recently that she passes away, still being alive when Chikage entered school.

I think it's Ch 15 or the end of Ch 14.
She is alive in ch6 and dead by ch16, it can't be 8,9, or 10 because that's summer break.

Last edited:
Group Leader
@chieftanin Looks like you left an old version of a page in here:

I'm gonna go ahead and pick the left image as the one to keep as it reads better to me and the text is center a bit nicer when I compared the images (subjective). But if that is the wrong one, please feel free to replace it with the page you actually wanted.
Oh oops my bad. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Man, this made my eyes water a bit. This manga was something I started reading on a whim but it is starting to become one of my favourites.
Thank you very much for the translation!

Sensei no 😭

I came here for funni hadaka majo, I didn't come here for feels
😭 😭

Dex-chan lover
0e8.jpg

I felt.

Users who are viewing this thread