Oddman 11 - Vol. 2 Ch. 36 - Just a Little Left Remains of the School Festival!!

jak

Contributor
I don't understand where this is going anymore. The FL wanted to date that guy, but had to deal with all of his exes. Now she's friends with all the exes and all the exes are in love with her and you barely see the guy she supposedly wants to be with. And isn't he in some incestuous S&M relationship with his sister?

Dex-chan lover
@jak If you go back and read through the early chapters, Setsu never actually shows much interest in Itami (brother), she just kinda gets told by a couple of other girls that if she defeats the exes she might get with him, and she just kinda goes along with it for no reason.

So really, I'm not surprised she lost interest in the guy and just decided to befriend all of the Oddmen out of inertia.

Dex-chan lover
Oi, Chouko, no stealing a march on the other Oddmen just because you're the most pathetic!

@jak You say all that as if it's something weird. This is just fairly normal Dowman.

Dex-chan lover
Setsu is probably the best harem leader with most interesting harem members in my knowledge. I love this series so much. I owe Dowman Sayman my whole life.

Users who are viewing this thread