Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@TheTanJar7 Yea, I know. But since she believes in the story so much she'll most probably fall for him after the next volume is released where the heroine chooses the marquis' son.

Aggregator gang
I think people called it. Julie decided to switch tactics and play the villain. Yulia didn't realize it, so the weird physics happen and she gets thrown down the stairs.

Like Father, like son, I guess.
@IVVO I'm impressed that you even made a graphic to vent your frustration, haha. But it's true, your version makes more sense. But then she wouldn't be falling backwards to be saved in a princess carry or whatever it is the author is planning.

HAHAHA so whoever cheats first loses and she's free to love the prince after Ramon is outed.

Also phew thank goodness there's cameras, PLUS the prince's testimony to prove that she pushed Yulia

@FStubbs IDK, to me it seems like she didn't decide to switch tacticts, but it just happens naturally without her intending to be the villain.

wow the fake heroine girl really gave her a throw down after our FL tried to save her from the stunt. Luckily the Prince is there to catch her. Fl was just hoping to get evidence she wasn't to blame and that it was silly girl's decision with the fall but catching that throw on camera, oh that's gonna cause some damage.

Looked to me like she fell unexpectedly, and our villainess panicked, caught her, and threw Julie to safety at the cost of her own demise.
The physics of the scenario can only be explained by magic and deadlines, but the scenario seems believable/cliche at least.

Double-page supporter
And now we go to our expert on the subject, Isaac Newton, what do you think of the physics at display here, sir?
"Fucking bullshit, my life's work was a lie"
Now back to the studio.

Dex-chan lover
wow that whole falling thing looks more like magic than realistic... did the heroine used magic to pull Yulia? both of them looked like they were flying

Okay, that ending was totally unexpected!

@kylie_aliah That mental image should not make me laugh this hard. Real world lol-ing aside...if I had an orange, I would have dropped it too!

Users who are viewing this thread