Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Good god the text for that letter was actually unreadable who thought that was a good idea?

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt I wouldn't say unreadable. Just a very very poor choice of font. At least they didn't combine it with archaic english, or worse, ye olde shakespearian english. Or the same font but bold.
... I hate myself slightly for being able to think "it could be worse" from having seen worse examples.

@Raydnt I manage to read the letter perfectly fine, but I understand that not all can read cursive. If you want I could type it in the comments

Aggregator gang
The font for the letter text, is hum, questionable.

In general, it's better to have text which is still readable at 50% zoom.

Fed-Kun's army
The letter is not unreadable, but the font is so small that I had a hard time reading. Zooming helps somewhat, but then the text becomes rather blurry.

I can read cursive just fine (though I have trouble writing it.) It’s just that my eyesight is not that good, so larger text would be appreciated.

Thanks for the chapter anyway. I always have fun reading this manga.

Had a hard time reading the letter part. Cuz of the font. But anyway, thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
That font in the letter is like reading my old highschool notes. Made to be easy to write, not to read, lol.
Tm5ky3v.jpg

Double-page supporter
Yeah, got a bit of a headache reading the font. Had to zoom in to 150% to make it out. Reading pace was substantially slowed, but to be fair, I've kinda been sick all week, so maybe it'd be easier if I was healthier.

The font for the letter was beautiful, but possibly a poor choice in terms of readability. 😅

Still, I appreciate the new chapter so much!!!

For anyone who had issues with the letter font, this is the letter:

To Meiger,
The Prime Minister has requested that you somehow take on the duty of a guard for His Highness.
Because it will affect the sales of the store, I refused at first. But, the Prime Minister said he will pay for any resulting loss.
So that's why I considered it.
There is a possibility that if you enroll in the academy and take economic classes as well as promote the store, it might result in increased profit.
Therefore I accepted the Prime Minister's request.
If you have any objections to the content, please let me know and I will reconsider.
Yulia

Dex-chan lover
....watching ppl failing to read the letter cos its in cursive makes me feel old as fuck. the size seemed fine to me doe

Users who are viewing this thread