Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

I really hate it when stories force people together cause they fit a certain archetype. Like the MC has to fall in love with the prince only because he's the prince even if the characters have no chemistry

Meiger should be the ML

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much!! 💕 so nice to see this updated, this was a great chapter

@Akera93 No I've read ahead by a few chapters. It's a very slow release schedule though with only half a chapter being released every month or so it seems

and here the story should have ended with maybe an extra chapter to show the aftermath but they're probably gonna extnded and ruin the story.

If she doesn't get with Meiger, this story will have been a complete waste of time. She doesn't have to get with the prince just because he's the prince. I hope the author knows that.

Dex-chan lover
its a reverse harem with a clear ML, the WN originally ended in part 2 with a time skip and her having kids but the author decided to continue it and scrapped the timeskip/epilogue. excluding her brother she'll have at least 3 people going for her by the end of part 2.

Dex-chan lover
I’m dropping a spoiler about ML, read if you’re interested
I read online that Yulia ends up with the prince. Apparently he woos her by giving her a list of reasons why he would help her business if she marries him, but by that point she’s already in love with him. My poor boy Meiger, every ML I ever root for gets fucked... I’m dropping, rest of you who stay here have fun

Dex-chan lover
@kavinh somewhat disappointed that he’s gonna continue but i’d also be sad if it ended. Out of curiosity who did she end up with? Or were they adopted kids

Users who are viewing this thread