Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

A note to the Translator:
I wanted to thank you for the translation, and wanted to say, you've done a great job there where very few parts that where hard to read and it all looked natural. Thank you and have a good life

Dex-chan lover
Yulia is a very self-independent woman who handles too many businesses but somehow ended up making the dense Juhua obsessed because she's not like any other girls(from Laofan anyway). jfc, why can't we just have Bahar forcefully drag him to his ship and ship him back to Laofan. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: in all honesty, Juhua is the worst part of any manga I've read without being villainous.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome proposal. Right to her heart. But actually, he needed that part as well.

Officially friendzoned.

Brother is being too aggressively sisconny here. It's just annoying at this rate.

This really feels like a speedrun chapter. Like, let's get through as much as possible before the axe falls.

Thanks. Added and left to dry until ready for consumption.

Aggregator gang
Hi, thank you for translating this! I love this series, I'm happy someone is continuing the translation..

In case for series that are left hanging, can I request for Tsumasakidachi no Alice? Last time I check, it's supposed to be just one more chapter to be translated, but it hasn't been updated since two or three years ago..

And there's also Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! that also hasn't been updated for a year or two..

Dex-chan lover
Awesome proposal. Right to her heart. But actually, he needed that part as well.

Officially friendzoned.

Brother is being too aggressively sisconny here. It's just annoying at this rate.

This really feels like a speedrun chapter. Like, let's get through as much as possible before the axe falls.

Thanks. Added and left to dry until ready for consumption.
Wow thx...
It's been a while since my last manga req got....
"Shelfted on the waiting line??" I think??...
More than two years to be exact....
Anyway...
9357705d9b772bc1a2f74d71d37a0c43f4923d35673459b00949dae04f644e8d.jpg

Yes, this came from that manga that i've req...

Hi, thank you so much for your translations they where great, really good job. if your planning to do another series "The Story of My Sister's Annoying Friend" is really behind and its a good series, I would really appreciate it if this could be the next series you work on.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! The proposal was interesting xD!

Since you asked for an abandoned series, could you check:
"This Unbound World's "Normal" Is Difficult" or in Japanese "Shaba no "Futsuu" wa Muzukashii/シャバの「普通」は難しい".

I think it is unique and interesting. It had 6 chapter of fantranslation: https://mangadex.org/title/5abb6ff9-5766-44ad-b50b-e5a7988e7e80/shaba-no-futsuu-wa-muzukashii

It is still on-going in Japan.
oh yea that one's a decent one

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up and correcting any errors from the mtl, also if you have discord or whatever do reply to this

Users who are viewing this thread