Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - The Great Confusion

I mean isn't she right? They are both not that long together, and they are both still young. If he has now plans to go to America without her for a year or even more their relationship is over. Feeling fade if you dont see your partner for a long time especially when someone is so young.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf author why do an outstanding move about the study abroad thing and then just return on it with a shitty clichè?

Dex-chan lover
@Karman19 because it adds more drama.

I honestly don't understand it, either. Especially since Yaginuma's reasoning makes no sense. Like, he says it's about him being independent and making his own way without being coddled by the people around him, but then he only got this opportunity because his dad pulled strings to get him a place and everything.

I guess it makes some sense if maybe he meant the independence bit only regarding his condition, what with having to face living among people who don't know about it so he has to handle it on his own, but that's an even worse reason to leave everything behind, imo.

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought we had avoided this bullshit, the author jumps right back into it.

She’s 100% right I’m sorry. He dared to say he absolutely wouldn’t go and then what ? The next day he’s like « oh btw I actually want to go and I already applied without telling u, hope we’re cool », sorry that’s not how it works.

She better not apologize to him next chapter because he’s acting like a POS and she was 100% legitimate to react this way

Booo, it's always a bad sign when an author relies on cliches to move the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Thea271 you have a fair point that he's being a two-faced wanker that's going with the flow
"do you want to go to america" "no, dad" "hey oogami i'm staying with you after all!" next fucking day "hey brother i'm going to america, want to come" "yes sis, let's sign up for everything now!" "guess what oogami, i'm a two-faced fuckwit and went back on everything i told you 2 days ago, tehehe!"

then again they're kids and kids do stupid stuff, and he's a very sheltered abnormal kid with a ton of baggage, but she should boot his wishy-washy ass to the curb, if he has so little willpower that he gets swayed like a windvane, he's going to be eternally a pushover

Contributor
One last chapter and we're dealing with this? We'll never see his dick now.

this is the second to last chapter and they pull this? kinda disappointed :/

i am also expecting a time jump after he comes back from america, i guess?

Hahahah i agree with most of the comments

I would not blame our girl to want to end it

His sudden change in decision was quite shocking

If he’s easily swayed like that, what about rship

I have a sudden feeling of wanting our girl to just end up with someone else while reading this, that’d be a nice twist

Users who are viewing this thread