Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In

Dex-chan lover
the boy doesnt act male and the girl doesnt really act female. nothing appealing about either one. the premise isnt developed as interestingly as it could have been. no investment - skip it.

Honestly really enjoyed it. Fun premise and I actually like the characters, a lot of annoying pointless drama though. Overall pretty good

All y’all given this so much shit. It leaves off on somewhere that is both solid, and allows for further development and character growth
and they canonically fuck
you can’t ask for much more than that. It’s great to me.

This manga started with a creative idea, but the development of teh story and ending were absolutely mediocre. If I had to sumarize this manga in one word, it would be : "stale".

Lots of unnecessary drama too, and very few remarkable characters. Now taht it is over I'm sure I'll forget all about it in a couple of days, and never remember again. Waste of potential, waste of time.

If you came here for the eechi, you have come to the wrong place. Good start, somewhat ok middle, below average ending, forgettable characters without any noticeable traits. I don't recommend it. Maybe 4/10.

Omg I read this 2 years ago and just found it again! Can't believe they finished the scans just 3 days ago ><

They really said: Let's create a story with some hard potential, fill it with some nothing for it to end so fast that readers won't know what even happened.
I loved some of the development the story had, but that ending is so... empty. I leave feeling way too empty with the story.

THE ENDING WHYYYY WHYYY PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL MY GODDDDDDD I NEEED THE TRUE ENDING PLEASEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PLEASE A SEQUEL!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This manga would be 50% better if they didn't pull the funni cockblock gag every chapter

I dropped this manga for like a year and then come back to finish it today. I noticed that where I left off at chapter 28 or something like that I had rated it a six but after finishing it I honestly really liked it. There’s so many monger out there and tropes where the characters just won’t fucking say what’s on their mind and it’s so unrealistic and pisses me off every time, so coming back to this was just really refreshing and wholesome. It would probably take me another reread to give it a truly proper rating to get the idea of how it feels going from start to finish, but will where things are this is a solid eight a very solid eight in my opinion for what it’s trying to be at least. I do things that held it back for the fact that the ending felt rushed , but surprisingly still satisfying which is something I’ve never said about a rush standing for a manga before and there were a bunch of characters that weren’t really developed that much. But overall, I don’t think was trying to be some sort of masterpiece or anything like that. It was comfy and fun, and had its good moments and bad, but overall very worth the read for the change of pace, and honest characters.

Users who are viewing this thread