Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In

Double-page supporter
Huh, I mean it IS a romcom S.O.L ecchi manga
I thought it would've ended in a better way, but oh well what's done has been done

Mini review:
Pretty nice & Wholesome, decent & nice characters, good plot/story (Though I think it was kinda too straightforward most of the time(s))
Overall at least a 7/10, not bad at all tbh

(Though I'm just reviewing the contents up to ch. 30 or prior to this comment being made, idk if there's gonna be more or not)

@whiteekans the love triangle is very minimal, it happens from time to time but all the characters have a good relationship. It's mostly the main characters working on their feelings, flaws, and insecurities as their relationship progresses. It's not depressing or rage-inducing at all lol

I really like this manga, just started and caught up. The main characters are cute and I had some good chuckles throughout the chapters. I like how they communicate with each other. They have a healthy relationship and they are honest with their thoughts and feelings while thinking about the other person 🥺🥰

Dex-chan lover
parents interrupting is one pointless thing, but still bearable. pulling the random "how about you study abroad in america?" card at the last minute on the other hand is so fucking lame. like srsly. just talk it out with the fucking parents. eloping is foolish, but i doubt there are so many retarded parents out there that prevent their children from connecting. you can check for fucking std's, you can wear a condom and do it on the safe day. heck, toss a pill for triple insurance. jesus fucking christ.

It's weird how some romcoms make me feel bored after 3 pages and some make me binge them in one day, but this is definitely the latter case! Also, Meiko's my spirit animal!

I read over this series three times and decided to drop it. The introduction of the extremely overly cliche plot points sealed it for me.

1. Introduction of a potential home wrecker that gets in the way of the relationship

2. Study abroad putting a damper on the relationship

3. The moments of almost kisses/intimacy that gets interrupted by either friend or family member.

I really enjoyed this manga at the beginning for its unique qualities being:

1. The supporting protagonist having a rare condition of touch revealing truth

2. A relationship is formed very early on in the series which is very very very unheard of for shounen manga.

However, entire premise of the story was overshadowed by the typical drama points as mentioned which diverged away from the initial selling point of the series. It comes to no surprise that the author decides to now soon end the story as I’m sure the overall reception and demand was very poor.

Users who are viewing this thread