Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In

Theyre already in ep 21, and only ch 1 is free https://comic-days.com/episode/13932016480029465388

【SADFACE】

Power Uploader
It's totally different premisis than what you expect by reading manga description...
I don't hate it tho

"Im not letting you go until you show me your dick...!"

This series had my interest, now it has my attention.

This is so cute! If you need a recommendation, here it is! Oogami is absolutely adorable, Yagainumi the male lead is a gentle kuudere with a special condition, and all the supporting cast are so charming. Give it a go this is a special one and very funny!

>!ofc its the only way japanese mangakas can continue there story NTR

reading up to chapter 28 raws theres miore ntr with a fkn trans!<

Aggregator gang
Oogami-san looks and "sounds" (in my head at least) my ex-girlfriend. This shit is so depressing.

Contributor
Actually had quite a mature narrative about sexuality and openness with it, neat.

Also it's weird you guys consider someone getting flirted with cuck shit, as long as she doesn't reciprocate it it's not cuck shit at all lol. Leave it to a bunch of weebs to get mad a girl can't control what people say and do to her, fucking slut

Double-page supporter
if people are saying theres more NTR in the raws then I guess I have to drop this right here :\ that sucks cause the premise for this was really good.

Users who are viewing this thread