Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In

Group Leader
Description: Girl from Parallel Paradise meets an average male weeb that doesn't want to fuck but can make other people fuck. They become friends.

Yet again a really good chapter, and a character dynamic that is both fresh and fun to follow.

To anyone who likes this manga I really recommend reading Melo holic, which is similar but with adults instead.

VIP
make me remember midara na ao-chan benkyou ga dekinai, but that haven't updated for years....

Dex-chan lover
I do kinda get put off by "oh man, what a quirky guy but that's what makes him him" plotlines but the execution on this is pretty great and the main girl keeps a lot of this going.

Group Leader
Why hasn't anyone written a song about this? Here, I'll even start you off:
?WHEN YOU TOUCH
HIS BEHIND
AND BLURT WHAT'S
ON YOUR MIND
DADAMORE…?

Dex-chan lover
>bob hair heroine
>cool collected MC
>awkward gentle giant
I'm having Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda flashback here and I don't like it.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I would like to officially withdraw my previous statement, I've never seen a series turn into shit as quickly as this one. If I wasn't a big fan of Hanlon's Razor I would say it was deliberate bait and switch. "Look! A sex-curious girl and a guy who makes everyone speak their mind! Do I have your attention yet? Then let's completely switch gears into typical high school preaching about the importance of NAKAMA"

@BCS @Kobester11 @twomotherstacos

i was thinking about starting this manga cause it has all the tags I like, but unfortunately no description (please fix) and the most recent comment left by @BCS has me a little relunctant to start it. Everything after the first sentence kinda wooshed passed me so I'm not sure why it's turned into shit. Would you guys be able to enlighten me on this series?

Group Leader
@encoreblade

For the most part right now it's about loners who become friends but will eventually delve into more romance later on. The main girl has a dirty mind, the main guy makes people say what they're thinking when they touch him.

Aggregator gang
Eh, this is actually pretty good so far. The description gives off the impression that this will be an ecchi with a lot of nudity but I don't see many fanservice in it, like they don't feel as erotic as usual ecchi mangas. She does have a dirty mind though.

Users who are viewing this thread