Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 19 - Tsumiki-san and Umami-san

Group Leader
Hello everynyan, how are you? Fine thank you.

No wonder Tsumiki always carries Yutaka over her shoulders like nothing, GIRL WAS CARRYING TREES THIS CHAP

Also, we're exploring the idea of redoing chapters 1-8 so that we've got a consistent quality release all the way from the beginning. No timeline has been set, but look forward to a rerelease of the earlier chapters!

Dex-chan lover
How can this series always be so impossibly cute!
The unicorn head butting things with her horn and a pension for stabbing people.
And our Main girl holding onto her ears with anticipation and the wagging of her tail.
Now I just want to see a cat girl being super aloof and high on catnip, she could be a love rival.

Thanks everyone at Emergency Tsumiki Committee for the hard work on the translations
And maibi for always being active on the forums.

Supporter
Hello everynyan, how are you? Fine thank you.

No wonder Tsumiki always carries Yutaka over her shoulders like nothing, GIRL WAS CARRYING TREES THIS CHAP

Also, we're exploring the idea of redoing chapters 1-8 so that we've got a consistent quality release all the way from the beginning. No timeline has been set, but look forward to a rerelease of the earlier chapters!
It's all well and good to be able to put a diatribe out about "suki" -- but can you explain how those ear plugs are supposed to work for a genjin ear?

Dex-chan lover
That's right, go for the ears Yutaka! :glee:

I missed the earplugs in that sign at first, so I was wondering why concessions was offering cats... :worry:

I find Roman to be irritating (as intended by the author) but I like the depth this chapter brought to her. Even among humans the spectrum of like to love varies hugely from person to person and culture to culture, so her confusion is completely understandable. (can I just say I never expected to parallel Skip and Loafer to this series?) One day she'll find a nice partner who can appreciate her stabbity for who she is :thumbsup:

Credits page 100% :chad:

Dex-chan lover
I love a story with no lesson, but Achewood did it best.

04032006.png

Users who are viewing this thread