Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 25 - Fireworks with Tsumiki-san

Group Leader
hey everyone, TOOT TOOT THE SHIP IS SAILING HE'S AWARE OF HIS FEELINGS AND HE'S PUT IT TO WORDS LETS GOOOO :qq:

Also sorry for the delay, first our translator went on holiday, translated it while on holiday, which also coincided with my own holiday, so I edited this while in an airbnb on my work laptop, so hope it came out well enough.

The price we need to pay for weekly wolfgirls.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Aaaaand there we go. Boy, everything conspired against us this chapter, but we still got it out just a couple days 'late'.

SO MANY adorable faces, and everyone who predicted 'The Fireworks Festival Cliche', well, Morishita saw your cliche and countered it and raised, but I'd say you were more right than wrong!

Group Leader
Subtle hints that she heard it: slightly raised ear and mini tail wag.
And a sideways glance his direction.

I won't say you're wrong (it's totally plausible and I can't say no!), but consider if she didn't hear him... that would mean she's just doing all that because she's just happy because he's sitting next to her.

Either way it's 😽😽😽😽😽😽 and I love that everyone's picking up these bits that aren't called out. Morishita is the best with this subtle and background stuff.

Dex-chan lover
aHvNvNq.png

Users who are viewing this thread