Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 26 - Taking a break with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
Yukata dug out a massive hole that can fit two in a few hours with bare hands. Truly Monstrous power

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter that spiders aren't insects, both should be exterminated. (Don't squish them, use poison)

Dex-chan lover
spidey's got a point. whilst it may seem cool to a normal person, this special ability (or difference, as this story has made it out to be; it's less about the special powers and more about how these things make these characters DIFFERENT) is absolutely normal to the genjin who possesses it. Thus, Yutaka here is overreacting. But that's fine, too - that's a normal reaction to something different. That's why I like her reaction to him; it was informing, and it was polite.

I have too much time on my hands

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Tsumiki grabbing Yutaka in her sleep was cute as fuck, but I was pretty sure we would get a scene like that at one point or another. This kind of interraction between the two seems logical, especially for the "Feel at ease in your presence" kind of vibes the manga is trying to pull between our two protagonists since the begining.

The spider girl part is a bit weird. Was her reaction with Yutaka motivated by contempt, because a human is impressed by something so trivial for her?
Was she just tired of those kind of reaction?
Or did she actually liked it (because let's be honnest, i'm pretty sure most people would have been creeped out by her throwing up silk instead of being amazed like Yutaka was) but reacted this way because she like to act more philosophical than she actually is?

The fact that she gave him the silk ball at the end really make me think. Was that a "So you like that trash? Enjoy it then." kind of move or more like "Oh...You actually was impressed? Guess i can give it to you then."?

I hope we will see her again. I don't know why, but I kind of get the rival vibe from her.

Finally, Yutaka talking about some genji who seems to dislike him is quite interesting and I hope will be explored in the future. Was it because he is human? Because he acted wrong with them? Because he tried to hard to be helpful?
...Because they are jealous of his relationship with Tsumiki? :smug:

Well, anyway, this chapter made me think quite a lot. Thanks again for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
oh spider girl. theres no need to be so callous towards yukata, youll fall for him eventually too

notice as soon as yutaka moves to get out of hole, she grabs his arm. and then when sits back down, she lets go. tsumiki fake sleeping confirmed!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Spider genjin spider genjin spider genjin..nice.
Also, Hebizono chapter next, double nice.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry if someone already asked
By geisha-esque, you mean like Arania from monster girl doctor?

Dex-chan lover
Our hero should learn to be more confident
The other don't consider him a bother, rather they acknowledge his hard work

Dex-chan lover
It speaks to the powerful appeal of Tsumiki that this thread isn't entirely about the new spider girl.
Are they birthmarks, or are they smaller eyes?
Smaller eyes, which is how she can keep her big eyes closed.
That would be like taking another girl's pillow to your girlfriend's bed to sleep on.
What, but she clearly said it was just rubbish! Surely that means it would be of no significance. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Finally...a worthy opponent.

c92cf7e5dd0caf1631095c860990dc70.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread