Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 27 - Hebizono-san and the Mirror

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo she could've just put a glass sheet between herself and the mirror... or anyone wishing to see her face without glasses...

Maybe that would be enough, but still... no mater how nice this chapter was I couldn't just stop thinking that it's absurd that she had never seen her own face without the glasses. Makes no sense, it's so easy, just take a photo with a timer or record a video with her phone.

Isn't live but at least she could see how she looks.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe that would be enough, but still... no mater how nice this chapter was I couldn't just stop thinking that it's absurd that she had never seen her own face without the glasses. Makes no sense, it's so easy, just take a photo with a timer or record a video with her phone.

Isn't live but at least she could see how she looks.
Also a phones camera isnt acc showing a reflection, she couldve seen her face that way

Dex-chan lover
Also a phones camera isnt acc showing a reflection, she couldve seen her face that way

You're right.
A mirror is dangerous because even if reflected the light is still making a straight path from eye to eye.
With a phone, using the front camera as a mirror, there's no reflection. Whatever happens from her eyes is filtered by the sensor. I modern smartphone would only be dangerous with it's screen turned off in light conditions where the glass screens could become reflexive.

Dex-chan lover
Half Invisible Man, Half Medusa could be a Medusa where the snakes are invisible

Also I'm setting sail on this ship

Dex-chan lover
...this was VERY stupid.
They bet on a technicality.
Does this mean she can petrify people even with a photo of herself without glasses?
Someone so careful like her doesn't have a second pair of glasses?
And again, they seriously bet it all on his inisibility warping the reflection just enough, and he too, what if the image passing though his body once wasn't enough but had to be twice to work?

...this was VERY stupid.
They bet on a technicality.
Does this mean she can petrify people even with a photo of herself without glasses?
Someone so careful like her doesn't have a second pair of glasses?
And again, they seriously bet it all on his inisibility warping the reflection just enough, and he too, what if the image passing though his body once wasn't enough but had to be twice to work?
Teenagers, famous for thinking things out fully and rationally

Dex-chan lover
If the invisible kid gets petrified, wouldn’t that make it so he’s visible?

An interesting pair, although it still annoys me to no end that he wears his shirt on up to his head…Glasses and hats exist for a reason bro.

Fed-Kun's army
If the invisible kid gets petrified, wouldn’t that make it so he’s visible?

An interesting pair, although it still annoys me to no end that he wears his shirt on up to his head…Glasses and hats exist for a reason bro.
irl, it is to create an interesting look for the invisible man archetype ig. We've seen other invisible men with glasses and hats all the time. In canon, he likes to do it as evidenced by a previous chapter.

think of it in a more positive? light, that guy was ready to sacrifice his life so she could see her face truly for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I'd recognize my own face without glasses, tbh, but I guess its different when you don't actually need them to see.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it why is her species called medusa cause medusa is just a gorgon

Dex-chan lover
They've talked for 2 minutes and I'm all in on this ship

Users who are viewing this thread