Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 29 - Making Preparations with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, just wanted to dedicate this chapter to a good friend of ours, @mike_leehk , who unfortunately passed on the 7th. Mike was not only a part of ETC, but also the head of Church of Potteto and a key member of Sho Habby Scans, a couple other groups I'm sure people are familiar with. So it really meant a lot to me when he encouraged us to continue when we first started scanning Tsumiki, and even reached out to help us redo chapters 1-8.

He was a big fan of this series, and actually created some of the presets and templates that I use when typesetting, even for other series where I work with him. He leaves behind a big empty space that each and every one of us will feel for a long time, but we'll try our best to do him justice.
[...]
salute.jpg

o7

Mike, Rest In Peace. You’ve shared the development of so many of these couples with us. Now, I’m sure you’ve got a bird’s eye view of all the RL couples as well!

Dex-chan lover
Chapter was very nice break from the usual yutaka-kun, it's nice for him to let loose for once and properly explain the feeling of gratitude towards tsumiki-san. Also, loved the fact that he couldn't hold himself back when complimenting tsumiki san, very Doki Doki. Very hyped for the festival arc

REST IN PEACE LEGEND MIKE, WE SHALL FOREVER REMEMBER YOU AS PLAYING A GREAT PART IN THE SCANLATION GANG, HOPE YOU FOUND A BETTER PLACE. MAY YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS GET OVER THIS TOUGH TIME. RIP LEGEND

Oh man, I really enjoyed this title, to hear that such a key person has passed? My condolences.

Dex-chan lover
Author opens it with the maid cosplay...

Damn author-kun... how do you know I'm that easy? (How do they know about our Mirei fanclub)

page 8 needs a warning for the faint of heart.

I TAKE THAT BACK, PAGE 13 IS THE WINNER

holy FUCK page 17 what do you think you are doing to me!?!?!???

RIP Mike.

9qmvtr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
RIP Mike, and my condolences to all. I've read enough Sho Habby and Potetto to be able to say I can in a small way appreciate the loss.

And on what a chapter! Wolfgirl + maid outfit is going to remain a part of my psyche until it's dead or excised by malevolent mind reading technologies.

Group Leader
My condolences for the family and friends, and rest well, Mike. Thanks for all the vanilla and fluffs you had helped to convey for us and the world to enjoy, and I hope all this vanilla and fluffs still reached you up there for you to enjoy too.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Mike thank you for your service, and thank you to those carrying onwards in his stead

Dex-chan lover
RIP Mike. Safe trip in the beyond.

Sheesh... Tsumiki looks way too cute. Can't wait to see more Tomoe.

Dex-chan lover
Rest well mike, the teams that you build is doing good, and the series that you’ve scanlated with every single one of the team are doing very great entertaining many of us.

Dex-chan lover
RIP, Mike. Hope you enjoy peace and manga on the other side.

Page 17 is so good. Love to see her in cute, frilly maid outfit!

Dex-chan lover
Blushing maid Tsumiki :meguupog:
Tsumiki toes :lol:
Another Mokuri chapter so soon? :wooow:

Rest well, Mike. Very familiar with those groups. King 👑

Group Leader
Maybe they use the same sound for a dog yawning.

Not that I can recall ever seeing... it's usually something like fuaaa, afuuu, aooon, guaaaa, arrrrr, etc.

I can't ever remember a canine making a 'nyaaaa' sound for yawning, and I'd probably notice that and go squee like I did here?

But it's entirely possible I've just missed it. I can't say I was ever explicitly looking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread