Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou - Ch. 35 - Club Activities with Tsumiki-san

MD@Home
She's going to be a virgin slut, she's also going to be shot down very fast.

Dex-chan lover
Ohohohohohoho....

People are already getting worked up over this succubus taking an interest in our MC, but where people see an instigating thot, I see a much-needed kickstart. After all, what better incentive for Tsumiki to start acknowledging her feelings than the idea of someone stepping on on what's 'hers'?

All the better that Tsumiki and the succubus appear to know each other. I say bring it on, I'm grabbing the popcorn.
I could see her possibly getting even more worked up about it than the average romance FMC because of how canines are about territory. She might start to realize that she seess the MC as her “territory” and get extra defensive, which would be great

Dex-chan lover
Get away from our boy, you vile thing!
w6ch0m.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yutaka isn't exactly the type to be swayed by genjin powers, kinda like how Tsumiki don't fall for Senga despite vampire charms. But idk, should be interesting which way the story goes :wooow:

on unrelated note, I like how xdd is part of the discord emote :dogkek:

Double-page supporter
Based on the RAWs I've read in Japanese which are a little ahead, the succubus is a good bean. Do not worry, fellas.

Fed-Kun's army
Yutaka is likely completely immune here between his general blasé attitude and his heart already being set on Tsumiki. Excited to see him make another friend though. I bet succubus girl will appreciate a guy friend who doesn't get all simp mode around her.

Dex-chan lover
Its gonna be another senga situation, wonder how author will deal with it now..

Users who are viewing this thread