Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou - Ch. 35 - Club Activities with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
THOT, BIG BOOBA'ED SUCCUBUS, STAY AWAY FROM OUR CUTE YUTAKA-KUN, tsumiki will save him

Dex-chan lover
If there's one single thing I dislike about dogs it's their smell.
Specially when they're wet.

Dex-chan lover
Because just having an incubus (vampire boy) was not enough now we have a succubus too...

Everyone's favorite trope now has a genderbend sequel!
Considering how eventually vampire boy ended up cool, I bet she'll be cool eventually too. Although this is not a good start

Supporter
like how it's Tsumiki who's fallen harder for Yutaka. It's a nice change of pace compared to stories where the shy boy usually likes and exhibits his feeling more than the confident girl.
It can't be stressed enough how much Sakurai Norio has influenced the shounen romcom genre.

Dex-chan lover
That WAH...! startled and confused me for a moment and I nearly forgot which wholesome romcom I was reading.
What's next, egg memes?

Dex-chan lover
Keep the tears coming. This is Author's payback for chapter 3. NTR is happening one way or another. 😈

Supporter
Okay, people need to realize that Ako literally doesn't know anything about the situation; she just saw a cute kouhai and flirted some. She has no context for his and Tsumiki's relationship, or even who he IS. Walking into the room together does not imply they're together or anything.

Dex-chan lover
This was a treat. Tsumiki basically never shows any visible signs that she's into him.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see. To make Tsumiki realize her feelings, she requires a rival to make her jealous. And from the way they were speaking it seems they've known each other for a while. It's obviously not gonna be a harem but I guess it IS the only way now for the story to progress.

Now Tsumiki is gonna see what Yutaka saw when Senga bit her neck.

I'm just sitting here laughing at the comments of people getting bent out of shape. I really can't see how they think this will be a big deal/drama when so far nothing of the sort has happened. It could be a slight catalyst for Tsumiki but that's about the extent of it.

Also it's crazy how many people throw around NTR without knowing the true meaning of the word. NTR has been used so much recently (especially in a recent other updated manga) it's pretty much lost it's meaning.

A succubus who isn't a loli? What a failure.
real-powder.gif

Users who are viewing this thread