Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Tsumiki's House

Dex-chan lover
DO IT KID. BANG THE WEREWOLF GIRL. REBUILD THE SPECIES

Untitled.png

Dex-chan lover
It's a weekly. It's published in the same magazine as Komi-san, Detective Conan and Sousou no Frieten, Tonikkaku Kawai and a lesser-known one that I love, Mita-san.
Is this weekly? I hope it is because it really is a gem. I also like the attention to detail that not all of the siblings have the same werewolf traits, with two siblings having only one wolf ear and a normal ear. It is also pretty funny that the siblings all recognize the connection after seeing them for only a few hours.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to be pessimistic, but the way the mother was shown is not a good sign.

Supporter
It's a weekly. It's published in the same magazine as Komi-san, Detective Conan and Sousou no Frieten, Tonikkaku Kawai and a lesser-known one that I love, Mita-san.
That last one is an awesome sleeper in the West, sort of a ninety degree swerve from the Yancha Gal no Anjou-san dynamic that has its own chill little vibe.

Dex-chan lover
I was not expecting the underground mountain village. I thought it'd just be a normal apartment building after seeing how she seems to fit in so well with her general world knowledge, fashion sense, and even a cellphone buying things online (man, just how good is coverage living inside a mountain?) In a way I can understand the "fan club" because she's exotic yet approachable (in highschool all my friends ever talked about was which girl they'd rather bang, so maybe this is just more wholesome?)

But I have to say I prefer seeing they're not just living like everyone else, having a some what hidden village and home schooling some kids, while still showing now much of outside culture she brought home. It suggests every Genjin species has their own culture and that there's more thought going into this world.

It's not like Ruri Dragon exactly, but the developing friendship and the way people seem to be accepting the Genjin so easily does fill that hole just a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread