Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Tsumiki-san and Lunch

So, so he did bite her still ?
yeah no. even without THAT panel. touching there is weird af, ? I don't care what the author cooking, i don't believe any culture treated that as normal, let alone with a complete stranger. and especially animal demi human. neck should be the most defensive era. and it is actually worse when the character act so casual about it.
also you tell me a race that need to eat blood to survive is not more explored and prepared with cross culture scenario and instead just "it is just a meal, totally nothing intimate about it, why so serious" ?
Man, Read chapter 1 and thought this look interesting because it seem like they explore a bitt deeper in to the concept of coexist with demi race instead of just animal ear and shit. but this aint it chief
I really didn't expect such a pathetic response to this chapter in the comics. Holy shit it's just one panel and you're already freaking out more than the loser MC. but then again many of you are probably the same pathetic losers I see on nh net

Vampires in fiction have been sexualized from the very beginning. In most fictional works, they are depicted as very beautiful and seducing men and women as a method of hunting. The victims are very often portrayed as experiencing something similar to sexual pleasure while they are being fed on. Not to mention that in real life, someone sucking on your neck is almost guaranteed to be a sexual act. So I think it's entirely normal to make that association, and it'd be weird if you didn't.
so you're literally a feelings over facts guy.

Did you ever consider that people found the specter of it being brought up, regardless of it were imaginary or not, unpleasant in and of itself? I remind you this chapter was detested to such a degree in Japan that the author basically had to do huge rewrites to undo it. This was not just a “Mangadex” thing. The author almost assuredly had no idea that people pirating the manga across the ocean were having the same negative reaction they were dealing with domestically.
because Japanese otakus are even more detestable than you

Dex-chan lover
I really didn't expect such a pathetic response to this chapter in the comics. Holy shit it's just one panel and you're already freaking out more than the loser MC. but then again many of you are probably the same pathetic losers I see on nh net
No one taught you manner and basic decency ? 🤨
that super rude and extreme over someone else opinion and on a piece of media

If anything is a testament of bad manners it's the reaction of those freak otakus. I don't owe them shit, they're gonna ruin a perfectly fine manga with their fragility and their brigading.
It's not just an opinion if it's in the form of mass harassment against the author. anyone who cries NTR about this can kiss my ass.
No one taught you manner and basic decency ? 🤨
that super rude and extreme over someone else opinion and on a piece of media

Dex-chan lover
This dude whines about freaks while spamming the comments section with multiple posts in a row. The fact he only attacks with ad hominems means he’s lost argument before he even started with. He’s not worth engaging with.

I still think that the whole reaction wasn't so much about what he imagined, but about her just letting him drink her blood for no apparent reason; Lion genjin wants to eat your leg, just let him munch? :huh: :thonk:
If you're a genjin that can regenerate and don't feel pain, sure.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know what hate people are talking about, but i personally find it also weird, since in many other stories the act of bloodsucking is also compared to intercourse (something intimate, aside from feeding), so yeah not a fan 😐

That aside i dont like his typical slimey character 😶

Dex-chan lover
Sorry...

7Fjqq23.png

Thanks for the chapter!
I knew it reminded me of something 😂

Users who are viewing this thread