Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Tsumiki Plays Baseball

Dex-chan lover
This was a good chapter but ironically the most entertaining thing was coming to the comments and seeing some of you are STILL complaining bout my boi Senga. Plz get over yourselves, touch some grass, and regain whatever common sense Chapter 3 seemed to have taken.

Dex-chan lover
This was a good chapter but ironically the most entertaining thing was coming to the comments and seeing some of you are STILL complaining bout my boi Senga. Plz get over yourselves, touch some grass, and regain whatever common sense Chapter 3 seemed to have taken.
honestly it's so dumb that I hope that it's just meant as a joke

Dex-chan lover
Oh this was super cute. I'm pleasantly surprised Sumigi seems to be joining The Group, and I really like her already. Fun dynamic.

Best of luck to the author, hope they have a good recovery.

Double-page supporter
This manga causes me more trust issues than 20th Century Boys and Monster combined

Aggregator gang
I don't really understand the hate towards the vampire, for starters the chapter 3 issue was a chapter showing us the cultural differences between genjin and humans, but y'all just interpreted that as NTR shit, look for some help, pls.

Double-page supporter
So apparently when mangakas write a hiragana vowel with a dakuten like in page 5, it means that it's voiced gutturally. It took me a while of research to figure that out despite seeing it all the time in.... other works.... but I finally get it

Users who are viewing this thread