Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Matters Concerning That Day

Dex-chan lover
Welp, that woman definitely needs a shrink. Or two. Perhaps enough for a lifetime. And a free straitjacket at that.

"It's not simple as dividing it into genders"

a good remarks showing how mindfucked it can goes
just like deciding whether the mother should be accurately referred as he or she or them or they or it
I mean, like, this situation really grind my gears

That selfish, self-centered, narcissistic bitch needs to fuck off. She got herself a husband so now she has to complete the ideal family picture by having "happy" children around to show off to the neighbors how great her life is. Hotaka has it rough having to deal with being abandoned by the person who should love her the most in the world and the twins pushing it all onto her. I really hope that bitch doesnt pull some bullshit that just about forces those 3 to have to live with her.

Dex-chan lover
Got confused and I went back to chapter one to confirm their family relationship

Dex-chan lover
Unseen husband is also a piece of shit, if you're dating a woman with kids, then congrats fucko, you got kids too now. None of this pussy ass "I'm not good with kids Wahhhn"

Fed-Kun's army
It’s nice that Wahei immediately recognized that the mother is a terrible person. I know a lot of other manga characters would completely ignore all those little behavioral red flags...

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus Actually, I think he didn't know. The mom totally seems like the type of person who wouldn't tell her fiancée that she actually has 3 kids.

I just want wahei to be with the bookstore girl. She seems good, well at least for now

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, what worries me most is the possibility that the author will try to just sweep her actions aside and act as though it's alright the way they did with the father.

Aggregator gang
Lol, after she kick the 3 sisters away from her life and prioritize her lover, then she came back, AND for fvck sake, she know nothing about the relationship between Wahei and 3 sisters, but she said something stupid to wahei like "holding against their will" shit. Really? Are you kidding me? 😒😒😒

Users who are viewing this thread