Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Matters Concerning That Day

Fed-Kun's army
This mother seems bad, wouldn't send them back to her.

She prioritise her lover over her daughters that is bad

Dex-chan lover
Wahei should at least tell Hotaka and the twins that they are free to decide to stay with him. If Hotaka now starts to think that they are, after all, a burden for Wahei, they might decide to leave because of that, not because they wanted to go back to that mentally challenged mother.

Well, at the moment where Wahei said, "its up to you to decided, think about it", I know where this is going.

She will decide to go to her mother. So cliche. LoL.

Wahei should man up and really put himself as a Brother to this sisters. This is not story about a Man with Stranger Kid, but they literally are half siblings. After all this long, the story focus on family. If Wahei really their family, at least give some advice and though about this situation, especially the mother that literally neglect her daughters. Cmon, Wahei is an adult, so he have a though about this kind of people, or at least he can help with asking people around him (office friend) about this matter.

Now, he just literally give a decision to a confused school girl. Without any adviced or though as an adult. If this turn to be smooth sailing between this mother and daughters, its good. But what if they got abandoned again? 2nd strike for them to get hurt "again"

Dex-chan lover
Their dad is a piece of shit and the girls mother is a manipulative piece of trash. What a fucking disgusting hag.

Double-page supporter
I dunno if the mother wasn't worse than expected or she is just bad simply ???
Did she trust her ex's worthlessness to not cling to the children so she can take them back or just what ???

The children should just be put in one place, and the changing places game is a no geez, this is no game cheesus !!!

Aw crap, i'm really upset at the mother.. Why you did that?
And "please return those girls to me" wtf

Well, if anything I'm glad they didn't brush off what the mom said. Like wow what utter trash, hope they decide to stay with the brother

Double-page supporter
BTW, current generation relatives are expected to be lazy-hearted, unable to take care of all siblings but separate them in dramas eh? I do not expect much better from the general real life of the globe wide either. Well, relatives in dramas are weirdly all very far from each other as well. Nevermind, I'll just go and sleep.

after you throw them away one sidedly now you want to take them back 'forcefully'?

what a bad news their mother was

Dex-chan lover
Fk off mom I still want incest to happen the only blood related here are the twin and the MC

Double-page supporter
Wow all the parents here are trash (except for stalker girl's)

Dex-chan lover
@Mivas because her flashback was mostly with mom and her with no father figure

Unless he left the moment mom got pregnant but that’s an unusual behavior for the dad considering he only really leave once the kids turn 6 or 7 for some weird ass reason (for the MC and the twins he did leave when they turned that age)

Users who are viewing this thread