Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Matters Concerning That Day

Woaaahhh... This bitch actually had the audacity to ask Wahei if he is holding the girls against their will after throwing them away for a guy. I feel like throwing some salt too..😒

This brought up some sad memories for me, while my situation was different from the girls, I understand the feeling of being tossed by your mom and then used when convenient. It lead to a mixture of sadness and rage that you need to process, ideally away from your mom
My heart hurts and is angry at that mom and I just want wahei to tell her no and take custody of the girls so they can finally have a safe place

Damn this fvcking lady... my blood is boiling... sad thing is, mothers like her exist in the real world and that pisses me off even more. Fvck people like her. They dont deserve children.

My friend's mom was like that. She worked third shift, and slept the entire day so she NEVER spent any time with him. However, she refused to let him leave the house to hang out with friends (he did it anyway, because it's not like she'd notice anyway). So he basically raised himself.

what a toxic mother??? asking him if he holding them agaisnt their will???? jxdjjdjdj im so angry rn wow

They are kids lady...not freaking objects. You don't just decide one day they are in the way, and then later down the line decide you need them around still.

You f**ed up lady..once you tossed them aside, you no longer have the right to think they should come back to you.

Bitches like that shouldn't be allowed to have children. Like if you wanna be so damn selfish, dont fucking have kids. I feel like throwing some salt too...😑

Dex-chan lover
@sakuchu my best guess from knowing someone like this irl, she likely "accidentally" ran into them at the grocery store because she wanted to see that they were doing worse off without her. Then when she saw them happy without her it infuriates her, because her mind can't accept that her daughters could be okay without her. So now she's trying to rip them out of their new happy life. Hypothetically if they did move in with her, she'd likely toss them out the second it required any effort from her and then try to convince them that they were the ones who wanted to come back and that she's been a martyr trying to take care of them and cant handle it anymore.
Woman/single mother moment

Nah all the parents in this story is trash, these kids(wahei included) are constantly raising themselves. The only one who stepped up was the aunt

Users who are viewing this thread