Ojisama to Neko

Dex-chan lover
Aw this will be sweet.

Unfortunately it's also accurate to real life. I went with my friend when she adopted a cat and the animal shelter we went to essentially had dozens of cats 1 to 2 years old and older that were just sitting there forever because everyone wanted a cute little kitten. Animal shelters can be real depressing places as you see animals get constantly passed up.

MD@Home
GUYS OLDER ANIMALS ARE TOTALLY RAD THEY ARE CHILL AS FUCK PLEASE LOVE THEM TOO!

I used to volunteer at a cat shelter and I'm not going to lie, these were the greatest moments we had. When the cats we had for a while finally had their forever home. We had a difficult cat who was with us for months and months who would barely let us near her. One day a lovely young lady went to see her, just picked her up, gave her a hug and took her home a couple of days later. We were told Cia was scared for about an hour before jumping up to sit on her new human. Sometimes you just have to be patient, even the difficult cats will find their perfect humans eventually.

Dex-chan lover
They were asking for $3000 USD for that cat initially if I understand the price tag correctly... then they dropped the price to $850 USD.
Who the hell would even pay $3k, for a cat, ever. Especially one that.... well, look like that. I doubt it's anything near a pure breed.

Contributor
How the hell can you not love this? It's adorable and sweet and plucks at your heartstrings.

This manga has me just on the verge of crying and I love it so much. This is such a warm manga full of love.

Users who are viewing this thread