Ojojojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 58

What a great way to end the manga

Thank you for the author and the translator for this well-cooked dish. Glad to gives it a try in the first place. And, still a better story than most of love story out there.

Arrivederci!

Dex-chan lover
Pretty fun, i wish she actually had that ojou-sama attitude instead of it being an act and the assassin stuff was weird also would have liked more focus on their relationship but still pretty damn fun.

MVP definitely gramps hope he was able to get some puss.

8/10

The fact that Jigokumeguri had that reaction to seeing Kawayanagi's wages is such a brilliant reversal. Genuinely hilarious.
Great series, albeit it drags on a bit at times.

Dex-chan lover
i dont mind that went this way... but surely expected they would be doing something that let them work together
Well, was a pretty great read. The assassin arc was a bit unecessary if u ask me, tho brought question and answers for important things so whatever.

Dex-chan lover
the most unrealistic thing in this manga is the woman successfully leading a business. seriously, look at the statistics sometime, it's truly astonishing.

Dex-chan lover
This was the single best himedere ojou-sama manga I have ever, and probably will ever, read. 10/10 I wish all manga had this sheer level of quality.

Users who are viewing this thread