Ojojojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucking Gramp!

Also, nice "ending". Feels a bit rushed, but i'm pretty sure we still have one or two more chapter to go.

(Oh, and, first page, for those who didn't realised, Tendou got into the same university than Kobayashi and Kaoru )

Dex-chan lover
this isn't really the life I expected for them to have, it's a little bit sad , realistic but not romantic .everyone is doing their own thing but they are not together, they are more like friends than lovers. they may be professionally successful but they don't see each other that much ... I'm not saying that I didn't like the ending but in a romance manga u expect the couples to be together in the end, same uni or same job or are married ...

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman f anything. That is more realistic. Although in a relationship, people still have different goals and ambitions. I see nothing wrong with this.

Dex-chan lover
@Treswimming
I just didn't phrase it correctly ( I meant not romantic BUT realistic )
well I agree there is nothing wrong in that,I just didn't expect it from a romance manga (i was hoping for a "Clannad" ending)

@KafukaPalazzo If that's the case then I hope that one day Cool will produce a oneshot maybe canon crossover manga featuring all the characters that are from this one world.

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls It is understandable and realistic. They are 20 so there is no rush to get married. Go out and see the world, try to do different things, build their career and achieve their dream before settle down. Anyone would understand that. My friend and her boyfriends have been together for 12 years since high school but they don't plan to get married soon since there are things they want to do like traveling.
And college isn't suited them. Haru did talk about opening her on company before, she already has the skills and resources to do that so why does she have to go to college? And college offers absolutely nothing for Kawayanagi. It is normal for Japanese. Plenty of kids go to the work force after graduate high school.
Manga don't have to spoon-fed that kind of information. They are things the readers can figure out by themselves.

Double-page supporter
@thegentelman You just haven't read a lot of manga then. There are plenty of romance manga where the characters don't do any of that but were just implied to be together. And it is rare that a couples will work in the same company since most companies in Japan have an anti-office romance policy.

Group Leader
Thanks for scanlating this manga, I really enjoyed it all these years!

Thanks, uploader. This was really enjoyable. I'd definitely buy the original if it wasn't so expensive to ship to south america

Dex-chan lover
Just for everyone's information, in the writers another manga, Komori San, these two are confirmed to be married.

I sincerely thank the author (and the translator)for this story. I just remembered of the existence of this manga after so long. When I saw that the translation was finally here till the end, I marathon through it again, in an afternoon. I didn't see the time pass. I think it was one of the manga that awaked my love for cute romance stories. It feels weird to finish it. I loved the character, and the main couple was too sweet. I'm sad that its the end, may this adorable couple love each other forever so that even Time will not dare to touch them~

Users who are viewing this thread