“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 18 - Rift

Dex-chan lover
It's not him being naive. While sis has some fears, you need to understand, she hasn't actually done anything bad.

Hell, the child wasn't even in actual danger, they just got lost in a crowd.

Do you see the issue???

We as viewers get to see things the MC doesn't see... and she acts perfectly in front of him.... maybe a little too clingy... but that's it....

See, the sister was wrong and instantly understood.... because she had a feeling something was wrong with them...
you're not asian aren't you? I'd be kicked in the ass for getting lost because they love me and I worried them /s

she's 16. holding a baby. in a VERY crowded place.

yes, it's given she or they did it on purpose but heck in MC's mind he's supposed to think that she to already knows what to do with that kind of situation. that's why he entrusted her with the baby.

I understand he's glad they're safe but he still needs to scold her for not calling them, not going to police/lost and found where she can easily be found, or heck even for not sticking around them to not get lost in the crowd.

she deserves to be reprimanded by the adults after getting relieved that she's safe, even if without the freaking baby with her.

but noooooo, he's "too kind" and is just glad they're safe. they didn't do anything wrooong it's only him that's wrong for entrusting her the baby.

edit: what do you mean the child wasn't even in danger? is this a troll comment that I got too hyped to reply seriously? he could've been kidnapped or got in to an accident while being lost in the crowd. babies are fudging weak creatures they can die from anything!

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember that at all, gonna have to re-read.

This isn't a rational response at all, she's not "someone else" as in some stranger, she's his daughter. He left his nephew with his daughter who was with them, not like he ditched the kid and left on his own. His sister flips out over nothing.
to his sister, they're still practically strangers tho. remember that they just got introduced formally a few days ago.

Fed-Kun's army
Hits a little bit close to home. Sister-in-law did something similar. Treated her like family, but really pulled my older bro away from me and my mom when we were so close. Bro can't do anything since he already put a baby in her.

Dex-chan lover
The endgame probably the mom wanted the dad to impregnate her daughter and after then they gonna leave him hanging by himself while the 3 of them go out their own way

Dex-chan lover
You'd be pissed if your brother let his daughter hold your baby? Holy helicopter parent.

You think slapping the girl who for all you know got lost in the crowd, is a sane response?
is everyone forgetting his sister just formally met them a few days ago???? of course they might not be strangers to him but they're still strangers to her!

Dex-chan lover
Wait
Why is the mother smiling...

Goddamnit I got played like a fiddle

Like mother like daughter ig

Tho this mean 3some is an available route:meguupog::meguupog:
Never ask a man to raise Belle Delphine’s kid; never ask a woman to join Andrew Tate’s harem.

Dex-chan lover
Wait
Why is the mother smiling...

Goddamnit I got played like a fiddle

Like mother like daughter ig

Tho this mean 3some is an available route:meguupog::meguupog:
you should read extra chapter lol...

alrdy being reveal that she totally plan sharing her new husband with her daughter

also... his sister totally saying thing that you not suppose to say at other ...even as a joke...

JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The endgame probably the mom wanted the dad to impregnate her daughter and after then they gonna leave him hanging by himself while the 3 of them go out their own way
I think the two ate their husband before that. Some strange ritual like the ones in B8ble Bl0kk

Dex-chan lover
it isn't an over-reaction when you can tell that the teenage girl intentionally walked off with your baby and lied about getting lost in the crowd
How would she know any of that? She wasn't even there. She didn't see a sinister seeming last panel last chapter.
Yes. Especially if it's not his daughter. Like, imagine handing off a child to someone else, then leaving it at that. Even if I were in the guy's position, and my arm was twisted, she would'nt be leaving my sight. Hell, I'd have her sit down somewhere, just in case she drops the baby.

Everyone sees what she's on about but the brother at this point. He's the only one that hasn't caught on to the weird vibe they give off.

Everyone seems to forget the stalking chapter.

"She's outta line. But she's right."
She is his daughter. He's married to her mother. Step children are still children. The sisters actions are 100% psycho. You can be pissed at the brother for handing off the kid, but to go and hit and scream at the girl because she got left behind? Psychotic.

As for the "stalking" what she did wasn't any worse than what any girl in this age does stalking guys on social media. And like 75% of women do it. We don't know what the list was for. We don't know the order the things happened.

The author is overly exaggerating the looks on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread