“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 20 - Allurement

Dex-chan lover
I dont get why the sister is so bothered by them having sex to the point of throwing up…
it's not like she puked because they were having sex

after the whole tense situation and drama, she was expecting her brother to be as bothered as her. so when she finds him having sex like nothing happened, it just tipped her over. it's a stress thing

Dex-chan lover
The translation's shaky, but nothing too big got lost. Not like that time with the phone.

Also, it's nice that nobody is telling us the sister has no reason to mistrust them again. Even though this is less of areason than kidnapping her fucking baby.

I don’t blame her for throwing up after seeing that & all the stuff that happened at the festival. For some reason I was expecting Miyako to pull a switcheroo when he climaxes & that would’ve been more fucked up. Can’t wait to see how the next chapter plays out. Thanks for the translation.
She's just nauseous. There's no connection between the two things.

Dex-chan lover
after the whole tense situation and drama, she was expecting her brother to be as bothered as her. so when she finds him having sex like nothing happened, it just tipped her over. it's a stress thing
She was nauseous from the start. She got up to puke from the start. It's the reason she saw them in the first place. You know that, right? An uncomfortable minority of people here seem to have the reading comprehension of a kindergartener, and I can't be sure anymore.

Dex-chan lover
She was nauseous from the start. She got up to puke from the start. It's the reason she saw them in the first place. You know that, right? An uncomfortable minority of people here seem to have the reading comprehension of a kindergartener, and I can't be sure anymore.
yes, i am aware
the whole stressful situation thing still stands, though

Dex-chan lover
Prequel to "evil ara-ara onee-chan won't leave me alone" story

Double-page supporter
The translation's shaky, but nothing too big got lost. Not like that time with the phone.

Also, it's nice that nobody is telling us the sister has no reason to mistrust them again. Even though this is less of areason than kidnapping her fucking baby.

She's just nauseous. There's no connection between the two things.
wait what was lost in translation on the phone call if you dont mind.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get why the sister is so bothered by them having sex to the point of throwing up…
Even without all that is happening in the manga, thinking about family members doing it, let alone seeing it, is ultra disgusting
Like this specifically or in general? Because this specifically, that family isn't do much a red flag as a communist parade.

Dex-chan lover
if "Darling"/"Papa"/"Onii-chan" obtain the same energy, the world will be destroyed :eek:

and although this chapter is not evidence, somehow my belief that this isn't the mother/daughter's first rodeo feels vindicated

Dex-chan lover
shocked_tiger.jpg
I laughed a lot harder then I should have with this picture

Users who are viewing this thread