“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 20 - Allurement

Dex-chan lover
Since its caused a debate figured I'd bring up photos since people seemed to overlook it as they were reading it:

Screenshot-2024-06-24-124044.png

Sis woke up feeling nauseous and almost puking. And it was while she was on her way to the bathroom that she noticed her bros bedroom light was on;

Screenshot-2024-06-24-124110.png
The obvious isn't fun.

Dex-chan lover
I thought they didn't do the segs because she is sick, but seemingly I can throw this idea out of the window now.

Also, I know it's not possible since she already had a child not that long ago but my first thought was it was morning sickness because she cheated on her always-away husband.
I am honest I'm not too fond of either Mother Daughter duo one is mentally abusing the main character and don't care about his opinion one bit the other is mentally ill.
my tip: become gay and find a nice guy, those tend to have better character...

Dex-chan lover
The best thing the sister can do is the throw the biggest fit in her life.

Scream at top of her lungs. Throw something. Kick the wall. Point at the peeping daughter. Anything along those lines.

Don’t fall into the trap of silence. Become a problem.
In this case, I 100% agree

Those 2 are clearly plotting and if they succeed at whatever it is they're planning, her brother's life is gonna go up in flames

Dex-chan lover
Dumb like being a condescending prick for no reason when somebody talks about the melodramatic nature of the story, that type of dumb or something else?
No, dumb like hearing a guy asking you a question, clarifying that it's a serious question, then throwing a temper tantrum like a child because you don't like the implication that you made a mistake.
I guess it's on me for not remembering the fact that maybe the sister is going through some morning sickness and this was just some coincidental overlap, I mean the author only releases 10 pages every 3 months or so, but like pretty much any manga with drama in it all issues that can be avoided by talking like normal human beings...aren't.
It's on you for not noticing that the entire bit about her catching her brother in the act started with her getting up, holding her mouth, then saying she needs to go to the bathroom. I was asking how exactly you missed it when it's right here- in this chapter- taking up a whole two thirds of the page it's shown in. You're not the only one to make this bizarre mistake, and I was hoping you'd enlighten me instead of going into hysterics.
.......you honestly believe his sister wanted to witness that?? Her fucking puking makes it very clear that's not the case 🤦🏾‍♂️
See? It's like they don't see the page either. So either they're literally just rushing through to the end, or ignoring what they see outright because they have a whole other story in their heads.
Plus Miyako purposely left the door cracked in case his sister wanted to try and make up with him
Miyako left the door open so her daughter could see. Whether she left it cracked outright, or just had a signal worked out with her daughter to stealthily open it isn't clarified.
What are you even reading here?
What are you reading?
It blows my mind how there's people that just don't understand that
This is among the more sensible things I've seen people on here miss.
I really don't get the comments each chapter. So many people forgetting their reader's perspective thinking they would be omnicient in the same situation as the guy and act differently. Why the fuck would the man not have sex with his wife? why would he side with his sister after she went overboard like that? If we saw things "only" from the guy's perspective, this looks like one of those reddit stories about abusive families not liking the non-blood.
Because his family is outright telling him something's horribly wrong. And we, as the readers, know that she's more right than anyone realizes. There's a reason you bring your SO to your family: To get their approval. Because your family is, in theory, looking out for you. And nobody is suggesting he personally should think he shouldn't have sex with his wife. We just know it's a bad idea. 🤨

I get that he missed some context, but reading this made me physically cringe. Especially the "What's going on, buddy?🤓🤓🤓" part
🤷‍♂️
For god's sake why do people need this fucking pointed out
This is the same website with morons who think a woman who spends an entire chapter (NSFW) rubbing her pussy on some guy's dick, telling everyone how much she loves it, then begging for more cock mid gangbang, was raped. A large minority of readers don't so much read the story as they just make up their own.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I dont get why the sister is so bothered by them having sex to the point of throwing up…
She was already going to throw up when she woke up, seeing her brother that essentially became a father stand in, having sex was the cherry for the vomit sundae.

Dex-chan lover
to not be trapped in a marriage because of a kid with a obviously manipulative freak and her daughter who are trying to estrange him from his family? hmm im not sure
“… oh no, sex with my hot Asian wife, if only someone could free me from this torment…”

Dude does not have the Omniscient Reader Viewpoint. Just because you kinda know something, doesn’t mean that he does. He’s trying to make his marriage work. He can worry about a possible Alabama threesome later.

Dex-chan lover
“… oh no, sex with my hot Asian wife, if only someone could free me from this torment…”

Dude does not have the Omniscient Reader Viewpoint. Just because you kinda know something, doesn’t mean that he does. He’s trying to make his marriage work. He can worry about a possible Alabama threesome later.
you and him are both retarded

Users who are viewing this thread