“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 20 - Allurement

Dex-chan lover
you and him are both retarded
I bet you’re like that one lame ass that watches a movie or series and can’t wait to spoil/talk down to other people who haven’t seen it.

Like the one time you get a hint of knowledge, you can’t wait to lord it over other people to cover up for your typical buffoonery.

Dex-chan lover
I bet you’re like that one lame ass that watches a movie or series and can’t wait to spoil/talk down to other people who haven’t seen it.

Like the one time you get a hint of knowledge, you can’t wait to lord it over other people to cover up for your typical buffoonery.
what the fuck are you talking about? this is as far as the story has gotten lmafo

maybe you got obviously duped irl and u can relate to this guy, praying for you🙏

Group Leader
You know sometimes I wonder if you guys are even actually reading, or if you guys are even human lol. People seriously asking why she's throwing up or "what's wrong with a married couple having sex~?"

She was already feeling sick, that's why she woke up. On top of that, no normal person wants to see their brother getting ridden like a pogostick, especially in your parents house and super especially when you're already suspicious of the whole family to begin with.

Yeah, this isn't the best written manga, that's for sure but at least pay attention if your going to be commenting.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck are you talking about? this is as far as the story has gotten lmafo

maybe you got obviously duped irl and u can relate to this guy, praying for you🙏
… Yeah, that’s my fault, I tried to believe you could actually think beyond a 12 year old’s level. I won’t make that mistake again.

Let me help you out: THE PAPA ISN’T AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE AWARE OF. IN HIS MIND, THERE‘S NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING SEX WITH HIS WIFE. CALLING A CHARACTER RETARDED FOR NOT BEING GOD AND KNOWING EVERYTHING IS, IN FACT, RETARDED.

I hope this helps your limited comprehension skills about how a story works. If not, I can’t help you any further.

Dex-chan lover
… Yeah, that’s my fault, I tried to believe you could actually think beyond a 12 year old’s level. I won’t make that mistake again.

Let me help you out: THE PAPA ISN’T AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE AWARE OF. IN HIS MIND, THERE‘S NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING SEX WITH HIS WIFE. CALLING A CHARACTER RETARDED FOR NOT BEING GOD AND KNOWING EVERYTHING IS, IN FACT, RETARDED.

I hope this helps your limited comprehension skills about how a story works. If not, I can’t help you any further.
stop sperging in mangadex comments bro its not healthy

have you even read the story so far? or you just jumped to this chapter? the only thing we have seen that he hasn't is a few retarded faces lmafo, nothing has been admitted away from him, solely based on how they have acted in front of him you could make that assumption

not my fault you wouldn't be able to infer something like this irl, im sure you being braindead to things like this has gotten you roped into some shit before 🙏 condolences

Dex-chan lover
Since he's worried about protection then she's not infertile so it must be poor health and high risk of death during pregnancy.

Something that popped into my (twisted) head is that she would head bag back to her bedroom, suck out part of the semen with a syringe, and then share it with her daughter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why are people thinking that she is vomiting due to having seen her brother have sex? To me it's quite obvious, especially with the suspicious messages the sister got last chapter: Her husband isn't at home a lot, she had an affair/one-night-stand, regretted it and doesn't want anything to do with the guy, and is pregnant. The stress of the pregnancy + the whole situation was just too much for her, and she needed to vomit
Specifically pregnant by the affair partner, who is asking if she's having sex with her husband so it can be covered up.

Specifically pregnant by the affair partner, who is asking if she's having sex with her husband so it can be covered up.
Not what he asked. He messaged her like a simp waiting for the first crack in their marriage to show so he can whisk her away. He didn't ask like "Have you done it yet? Hurry it up" he asked like "You still have a dead bedroom? Don't worry, I'm here for you :) "

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why doe this manga's thread have to get so aggressive and toxic every month? Sigh.

Come on people, keep it civil. If the opposite side of the argument is making points that are triggering you that badly, or they are being unpleasant about it, then just use the block function to hide their comments and block their replies.

Works for all parties regardless of who is right or wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Also, I know it's not possible since she already had a child not that long ago but my first thought was it was morning sickness because she cheated on her always-away husband.
Based on what I see in chapter 13, the baby is older than 6 months so her existence would not prevent a pregnancy.

Here is some interesting info on pregnancy chances after birthing and pregnancy chances while breastfeeding. And contrary to what I thought, breastfeeding can be an effect form of birth control if done correctly.

How soon can you get pregnant after giving birth?

A 2011 review of previous studies found that women ovulate for the first time between 45 to 94 days after giving birth. Most women did not begin ovulating until at least 6 weeks after childbirth, but a few ovulated sooner.

Usually, women who are not breastfeeding ovulate sooner after giving birth than women who do breastfeed.

Research on the effectiveness of the LAM (lactational amenorrhea method) is mixed. One major challenge of this method is that it is difficult to use correctly. Traveling away from the baby overnight or spending long days at work can create gaps in breastfeeding that make this method less effective.

According to Planned Parenthood, LAM is about 98 percent effective when people use this method in the first 6 months after the baby is born.

After 6 months postpartum, LAM is less effective. Women who are not considering another pregnancy might think about starting to use another contraceptive method.

Dex-chan lover
He asked like "You still have a dead bedroom? Don't worry, I'm here for you :) "
I'm guessing she got involved with that guy because of the whole dead bedroom as you said and also the stress of having to raise a newborn child while her husband is apparently always away, she cracked under all that pressure and stress and maybe had a one night stand with that dude and probably got pregnant(cant really tell if she knows or not), she then most likely regretted it and cut off contact with him and now the guy is trying to crawl his way back into her life.

To add even more drama to it, her first child could already be a result of her adultery with that guy and now she got another one on the way. Lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, dumb like hearing a guy asking you a question, clarifying that it's a serious question, then throwing a temper tantrum like a child because you don't like the implication that you made a mistake.

It's on you for not noticing that the entire bit about her catching her brother in the act started with her getting up, holding her mouth, then saying she needs to go to the bathroom. I was asking how exactly you missed it when it's right here- in this chapter- taking up a whole two thirds of the page it's shown in. You're not the only one to make this bizarre mistake, and I was hoping you'd enlighten me instead of going into hysterics.

See? It's like they don't see the page either. So either they're literally just rushing through to the end, or ignoring what they see outright because they have a whole other story in their heads.

Miyako left the door open so her daughter could see. Whether she left it cracked outright, or just had a signal worked out with her daughter to stealthily open it isn't clarified.

What are you reading?

This is among the more sensible things I've seen people on here miss.

Because his family is outright telling him something's horribly wrong. And we, as the readers, know that she's more right than anyone realizes. There's a reason you bring your SO to your family: To get their approval. Because your family is, in theory, looking out for you. And nobody is suggesting he personally should think he shouldn't have sex with his wife. We just know it's a bad idea. 🤨

🤷‍♂️

This is the same website with morons who think a woman who spends an entire chapter (NSFW) rubbing her pussy on some guy's dick, telling everyone how much she loves it, then begging for more cock mid gangbang was raped. A large minority of readers don't so much read the story as they just make up their own.
"Serious question", really now?

So here's a serious question for you, are you on the spectrum/ autistic? Do you genuinely think the way you worded your "serious question" wasn't condescending/snooty/haughty in anyway or are you just trying to cover up by pretending you came at me with nothing but compassion and flowers and I lashed out with vitriol for no reason?

Because honestly the way you worded it sounded like the shit a pseudo intellectual from reddit would talk, like it would only be marginally worse if you called me a "sweet summer child" while you were at it...buddy. I assumed you were being an asshat, because you sounded like an asshat, and decided to respond like an asshat in a more direct/ less reddit tier way but hey my bad if that wasn't your intention ig

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell nah if my bro ever saw that then wallahi I'm cooked, because he'd never let me hear the end of it. He'd probably try to scare the shit out of us too.

The author is trying too hard trying to get us to sympathize with the sister but ended up writing a weirdo instead. Lol

I'm guessing she got involved with that guy because of the whole dead bedroom as you said and also the stress of having to raise a newborn child while her husband is apparently always away, she cracked under all that pressure and stress and maybe had a one night stand with that dude and probably got pregnant(cant really tell if she knows or not), she then most likely regretted it and cut off contact with him and now the guy is trying to crawl his way back into her life.

To add even more drama to it, her first child could already be a result of her adultery with that guy and now she got another one on the way. Lmao
If she absolutely must cheat in your fan theory, then that'd be the way to make it happen.
"Serious question", really now?
Yup.
So here's a serious question for you, are you on the spectrum/ autistic?
Yes. It's, like, the second or third thing I tell people about me.
Do you genuinely think the way you worded your "serious question" wasn't condescending/snooty/haughty in anyway or are you just trying to cover up by pretending you came at me with nothing but compassion and flowers and I lashed out with vitriol for no reason?
Struck me as pretty neutral. Halfway through, I realized that the question sounded rhetorical, so I clarified.
I assumed you were being an asshat, because you sounded like an asshat, and decided to respond like an asshat in a more direct/ less reddit tier way but hey my bad if that wasn't your intention ig
Yeah, that's just how it is with me. I always sound more hostile than I am. Outright had friends telling me to "calm down" mid conversation for no apparent reason.

Users who are viewing this thread