“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 20 - Allurement

Double-page supporter
I have a sibling 11 months older than me lol. Women can get pregnant again surprisingly quickly after having had a child. It seems almost everything in this chapter is leaning towards the sister having cheated on her husband and having gotten knocked up with the dudes kid.
Oh so the message we seen on her phone wasn't a ex-husband. But a guy she was cheating on her husband with? Hmm I thought her husband was abusive or something. I'm interested to see what it really going to be now.

Oh so the message we seen on her phone wasn't a ex-husband. But a guy she was cheating on her husband with? Hmm I thought her husband was abusive or something. I'm interested to see what it really going to be now.
Cheating or none, the text in the raws doesn't suggest an ex-husband in the first place. She's too young for that to be likely in the first place. Best case scenario is that the guy's some kind of stalker, and if the whole thing about taking a call from "work" is true, it's someone she can't just block- so likely her boss.

If she cheated, she cut off ties a while ago, and she's trying to avoid him.

I found this manga from a tiktok and people saying it is a normal manga.. but I didn't know it was this terrifying.. is this even a happy family manga..?

Double-page supporter
I dont get it. The daughter a cuck but she also wanna fuck the dad? And why they both happy when he fought with his sister? What do they get from destroying his familie? They jealous or what? But why? Sister already has a husband and seemingly an affair and isnt interrested in her brother romantically. I still wish I was him

Double-page supporter
That "🤫" reminded me of that one hentai, except the mom is actually working with the daughter now.

i knew the girl and her mom was messed up from the start. But i still think the throw up is exaggerated as fuck lol. You might hate your sister in law but you should know already that they're a married couple, if anything she should throw up after she saw their daughter peeping scene, it will make more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread