“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
Sister catching on. She's for sure gonna be sus when her brother has "Twins" (obviously I'm implying an Oyakodon Ending where he impregnates his wife and daughter at the same time).
Daughter getting bolder and bolder though. (Better be an Oyakodon ending)

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Please, for the love of God, don't put your nose in someone else's business. I know you're worried for your brother, but this one is where it's understandable if you just let it be.

P.S.
I hope the sister won't become that much of a threat to the daughter that she becomes a target. I like her.

Dex-chan lover
Okay wtf is wrong with his sister? I get what Touko said was probably the worst worded way possible,
Butbeven before that she was on edge about single mothers, or about a pretty stepdaughter or about him getting along with them…
As far as we know she’s without her partner too so I don’t get all this prejudice even before Touko said something sus.
Yeah, after reading it through a second time that sister is way too weird throughout the entire chapter. And what's the whole issue about the wife being meek? Is this something that's just lost in translation or just the sister being prejudice in some way?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Okay wtf is wrong with his sister?
nothing, she is probably concerned about their mother's feelings (likely something related to their father dying early) because she and her brother (and touka) all noticed their mother reacted instantly to the alcohol comment

And what's the whole issue about the wife being meek? Is this something that's just lost in translation or just the sister being prejudice in some way?
not sister's issue, but young single mothers do have a hard time in japan - both financially and socially face discrimination, so she'd probably expected MC's wife to be bolder

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, after reading it through a second time that sister is way too weird throughout the entire chapter. And what's the whole issue about the wife being meek? Is this something that's just lost in translation or just the sister being prejudice in some way?
I guess because she had a child at a young age, she assumed that the wife would be more outgoing ( or maybe even slutty). I don't understand why was on edge with the daughter tho, maybe she was just suprised?

Dex-chan lover
NO AUNTY NOOOOOOO DON'T STEP ON THE LANDMINE :worry:

Oh god pls I hope nothing happens to her. She's the dad sister, surely Touko isn't stupid enough to target her even if she does get in her way later on.

Dex-chan lover
Okay wtf is wrong with his sister? I get what Touko said was probably the worst worded way possible,
Butbeven before that she was on edge about single mothers, or about a pretty stepdaughter or about him getting along with them…
As far as we know she’s without her partner too so I don’t get all this prejudice even before Touko said something sus.
And you dont think single mothers are a little like eh, its either they where crazy or their husbands where crazy, its a 50/50 if it ended in a bad or good divorce, i get the other stuff tho she's just paranoid

Users who are viewing this thread