Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Feels strange seeing Panamera with two boobs, lmao.

But also, just a reminder to turn on anti-aliasing for text, the first page's text is anti-aliased but then it's turned off for the rest of the chapter. Makes the text look a bit bad/jaggy.

Dex-chan lover
I was so confused at first why a manga I was following went from ch. 1 to ch. 24 for no apparent reason.
Then I read the comments and realised, ah Manhwafreak, and yea that group is not going away from my block list anytime soon.

So a request to the new translator even though I know stuff like that sucks to do, Could you please translate the previous chapters too, so we can all avoid MHF?

Dex-chan lover
"Incompatible with magic" isn't exactly true. Just not the magic they wanted. There's a bit of underplaying going on.

Ten minutes of stairs is a pain.

That feels like a rather low guard rail for that high of a location. Well, safety at the time wasn't paramount. Castle walls usually didn't have an inner railing, for instance. And these walls don't either.

I was so confused at first why a manga I was following went from ch. 1 to ch. 24 for no apparent reason.
Then I read the comments and realised, ah Manhwafreak, and yea that group is not going away from my block list anytime soon.

So a request to the new translator even though I know stuff like that sucks to do, Could you please translate the previous chapters too, so we can all avoid MHF?
I was thinking about it but then I went through the actual process of doing all the work and it became a after thought
So maybe if I get help from others then sure
But right now with it just being me doing the work probably not

Dex-chan lover
@_WhiteTrash I'm a little confused on pg 2, where the manga listed the two noble families.

Feldinatto and Feldinat? Is that how they're called or named?

Users who are viewing this thread