Okusama wa Joshikousei

Fed-Kun's army
Now I'm kind of getting really angry at her although I still don't think she will cheat

Dex-chan lover
She won't cheat. It's probably because people who are too kind and won't say what they need to piss people off.

Dex-chan lover
Now she's dreaming about cheating. Any closer and I'm never coming back to this one.

Dex-chan lover
It's just lust. Lusting for other people than your significant other is normal when you're a teenager. It doesn't mean you don't love your S.O it just means the person you're dreaming about makes you horny.

Fed-Kun's army
is she retarded? Just a moment ago she cried at the thought of her husband seeing her with another boy and assuming she would cheat on him and now she initializes the first step immediately after he leaves. This entire arc is getting on my nerves already and I feel like it all should have ended at chapter 46 I think it was

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
She really has no idea what she wants. She got married to quickly/early. Whether she stays with the teacher or not they should probably separate at least until she’s more mature.

Dex-chan lover
I know in the end everything is going to work out, these story of stories tend to work out that way. But, I have to say...

WHAT THE FUCK?

Can't we just have a normal story about a young woman and her older husband trying to hide their relationship without the forced NTR? I mean, really.

Double-page supporter
Not only the wife, the husband is also stupid. Fucking GREAT.

I wonder if she actually ends up cheating on him too, all seems fair game now that he fucked up.

The original group dropped this, but is anyone going to continue it? It has a happy ending despite the serious NTR vibes this author likes to give off.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was better when it was sweeter. I'll still read it though. I've read too many chapters to drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread