Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Even you...

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, typical someone wanting to see what is there and just like thay everyone knows you're an otaku and more drama, let's see how it's gonna develop.

Aggregator gang
WTF MAN? suzuki is really A FUCKING STUPID PIECE OF SHIT for bringing that to the party --' FUCK THAT STUPID KID!

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember the cause of his "closed otaku" is he happen to has bad memories of being otaku?
this chapter has those kind of traumatic breeze on it.

Aggregator gang
@bacudo10 lol of course not, its his fault for bringing something like that for a party with a fucking ton of people AND with a 'pretty' bag ¬¬

Contributor
It really is Suzuki's fault, but he's probably one of the types to read eromanga in public and be completely fine with it.

big brained boys on the other hand
f9uhJ7c.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Cursed_death I mean look at the western world. Even as it was becoming popular people were seen as 'weird' for even talking about anime/manga etc in public spaces, other than like the events. Now he was just found to have a bunch of erotic manga at an after-party.

Dex-chan lover
Well a chapter like that had to happen sooner or later. Its kinda sad seeing the MC selfdestroying himself...He had just no Luck he alrady WAS depressed beeing rejected and then he got his secret exposed. I think not many normal human would think clear or stay claam in this situation.
Lets see how it ends.

MD@Home
He really had to give those in the middle of a public gathering?? Is this guy nuts?? Seriously...

Double-page supporter
This is so melodramatic and overdone. This can't end quick enough.

Users who are viewing this thread