Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!

I know he's probably going to end up with one of them in the end, probably, but I liked how maturely he handled that situation. Reminds you that he's really a teacher.

My ideal ending is with the other sensei (that shows sign of being interested in him), and all the other students bonding together as "adopted child" of them.

Aggregator gang
why did someone post chapter 40 when when still need chapter 29-39

Dex-chan lover
@roankun Ok that's fine.
Does anyone here know where roankun and/or their tl group can find ch29-39?

Contributor
@ultraleaf I did the mistake. I read through the end and only noticed the skip while looking at the ch-list. Since everything made sense anyway, I'm quite worried about this manga. No real change after 40 chapters is... depressing.

Dex-chan lover
Another teacher student relationship manga. For better plot I'd like them to be more ecchi just as Kodomo no Jikan. The teacher there survived until the graduation of the love interest student. I guess the teacher in Omaera will also stay firm.

Dex-chan lover
4 months since last update, still no c29.
Why do you have to hit me where it hurts the most?

damn kuzumiya sure really fucking annoying, she really act like a pampered anti-social bitch

Holy shit people weren't kidding accidentally read chapter 40, and could not for the life of me tell the difference...

Users who are viewing this thread