Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!

I'm here for that female teacher in the cover, is she getting increased screen time?

And there goes another one into the turn 3 wall. Looks like this one is getting close to wrapping up.

Dex-chan lover
I only now noticed that the female teacher is a combination of all the heroines best parts.
Glasses
Pure
Kind
Tits
Long hair
Responsable
Make you want to take her home

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this story is just so damn annoying to read all the characters are really annoying.

First off the male teacher is immature and just fall for every trick in the book when it comes to a human of the fucking opposite gender, like can this man actually get his head straight and think that these are teens and he shouldn’t have thoughts like that.

Next the harem girls are just basic. the glasses chic is super annoying and selfish and why would you cheer for her.
Innocent is like every basic innocent anime girl. The “thot” who’s probably not a thot is another basic character.

This story seems like a story made by a guy who doesn’t understand anything about romance and just though “hey why don’t I just make a romance harem even though I have no prior experience or knowledge.”

Lots of manga are really disappointing because they don’t even try to be good and just try to capatilize on sales rather than a good story.
Most manga stories don’t have thought or research put into it and it just makes me sad that there aren’t much good manga.
Hopefully one day a actual good romance manga could come out of this garbage heap of manga.

While incredibly generic, I'm only on and off reading because of the artwork. Really hits the spot for me. I do think it's time to end this (it should've ended more than 20 chapters ago).

I do think it's time to end this (it should've ended more than 20 chapters ago).

Ask and ye shall receive
ePyXU4p.png

I didn't read most of the last chapters after it seemed that the relation with his coworker staled because it was becoming annoying but I wanted to know the ending and why it happend, not worth it tbh

Frustrating and mediocre. Cardboard cutout and annoying main characters. I'm glad it's over.

It was a good point to end although idk about the last shot implying something. Thank you FE Scans for scanlating these I had a ton of fun.

Seems like it's the end but Anilist says there's 56 chapters???

Really nice manga though, especially the way it ended is really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread