Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 31 - Landlord (5)

I need MOREEE!!! Oh God, u can't leave us with a cliffhanger D;

Dex-chan lover
@gigiadameee It's a pissing contest between scanlators and their fanbase about who "owns" a pirated manga/comic. If you don't own it, piss off. If you own it, piss on.

this was such a good chapter, i can't wait for more!! absolutely love their dynamic

Dex-chan lover
Man, all these cliffhangers aaagh. It does a good job of making me want to pick up the LN lol

Thank you flame scans, for real <3

They didn't snipe asura-scan just dropped almost everything that they translated.

Dex-chan lover
Does 7 days last for 8 hours? Or is 7x24 = 168 hours supposed to equal 8 hours?
What does scenario lasts 7 days and duration 8 hours mean?

Thanks team for picking this up. Anyone know why Asura dropped it? Also can you guys add where the chapter ends in the novel, i would appreciate that alot, not that it’s neccessary.

So, does he get coins for killing those monsters?
It would be really efficient for him to just level up and kill everyone, he'd be praised by the "viewers" and get hella more coins ._

@Akera93
Jonghyuk is such an asshole to Dokja (1) because he proclaimed himself a prophet, and (2) because he's a new element that shouldn't even exist. Jonghyuk got fucked over HARD in the last regression by a prophet. He REALLY doesn't like or trust them.

[-New Skill has been acquired -]
[-Activating new Skill-]
[-Skill "Plot Armor" is now active-]

Ahhhh,
the events where Dokja fake dies/almost dies/dies-but-not-dead-yet to save his comrades are fitting for cliffhangers like this one.

@Banhchuoi
They dropped it because it was picked up by Webtoon. ( They could get DMCA'ed, and it's not really worth scanlating it further, the webtoon is at chapter 20-21, in some months it will catch up).

Users who are viewing this thread