Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 6 - Starting the Paid Service (5)

Aggregator gang
the granny died anyways right?? So he just didn't want the Chuuni to live?? That's fucked up.

>Doesn't want to be a murder
>Kills white haired dude

I'm about to drop this.....

@Qenit

He didn't kill the white-haired dude. He just stopped him from completing the scenario. The scenario killed him.

@Cathrain

"He just stopped him from completing the scenario"

That's like saying "I didn't kill him. I just stopped him from eating food for a week"

He directly killed him by preventing him from completing the scenario

@Qenit

I don't think you understand what the word 'directly' means. At most, he indirectly caused the person's death. He didn't kill him. He just didn't let him win.

@Cathrain

Are you a computer?

Because the only reason I could see anyone believing that is if you had the logic of a computer.

Group Leader
I'm surprised at some of the comments here. No, he didn't save the old granny. He only took her to stop the psycho Chuuni from clearing the first test stage.

theyre tryna make him sound smart or something for finding a "loophole" when in fact the dokkaebi's instructions are FULL OF HOLES,

Supporter
Pretty sure the chuuni could've gone after the other people instead, he became fixated on the granny and MC.

Double-page supporter
Looks like the MC's goal is not to save the granny, but to make sure the white hair guy die. Interesting.

Wait cells in your body are also considered as life and about million cells die each second. Btw I like the story though its kinda interesting.

So he actually could've saved everyone but decided not to, I thought white haired guy was the psycho but turns out mc is the real psycho here xD

Dex-chan lover
This dude is full of himself preaching and calling the white haired guy a "psycho," while he himself could've saved many people with that knowledge, but decided not to.

Users who are viewing this thread