Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

@viridiansky personally, I like to think that
KDJ x HSY is most likely more canon than the other pairings, though I agree that the lack of romance in the novel makes the story more impactful and interesting.

For those who read the novel, can I ask if there are any novels/manhwa better or similar to ORV? So far it's the best one I've read,
even better than the overhyped Solo Leveling.

Group Leader
@sasarious_waifu Personally, relationship-wise for the MC in the novel (some vague major spoilers)-

I don't think there was anything explicitly romantic between either MC and HSY or MC and YJH, so I don't think you can really rate MC/HSY or MC/YJH as more canon than the other. Both HSY and YJH were willing to sacrifice a lot to get KDJ back (HSY and her thirteen years of writing, YJH and his centuries-long journey through the worldlines.) I think there were a couple hints that HSY might like KDJ that way (like the lemon drop scene), but it was also all but stated that YJH is the one that KDJ "loves most", so...

But yeah, we can debate until the cows come home but it doesn't really matter in the end, the romance or lack of it isn't really a major part of the novel.

Double-page supporter
wait... wow.... THIS IS FREAKING AWSOOOOMMMMEEEEE???!!!
the humor? checked. the relevance to me as a reader? checked. thank god webtoon in my language took this so i could support the artists legally 😌😤

@sasarious_waifu maybe you can try The Second Coming of Gluttony or Lord of Mysteries I can't say it has the same vibe as ORV but they too have a unique world-building and story.

ahhh i need more of this, this is so good! oh heck it's been a while where i read a manga with such an entertaining gary stu🤩
Makes me think of solo leveler!

I really appreciate that its being translated, especially since i read it for free. And both are great reads, but if i read the two translations from the two groups side by side... it's kind of confusion at times what the supposed intended translated context is. The two translations are entirely different and with it the context in which some of the dialogue happens. To name a example: Companion as opposed to ally and team. A companion does not necessarily have to be an ally and vice versa. 'Unique' is not necessarily the same as 'exclusive'.

I think not only resources (above all else time!) is being wasted, but also the way the story is read as it at times. Again if the translators read this, i appreciate and thank you for your time.

Group Leader
Probably some busted weapon in the eel’s stomach and then he acts surprised he change future wooo

lets go home

Users who are viewing this thread