Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

If this had 500 eps I would read it nonstop until the end (like I did with the novel)

I really want to see when Dokja decides to sponsor shin yoosung, that scene made me tear up like a little bitch

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting really fucking desperate for the character models for the new characters. It's pretty difficult to read the WN without a good imagination.

Yo guys, Solo Leveling may be very good (I personally like it very much too). But ORV is just on another level. One must read the novel to fully appreciate all the painful cliffs and the plot. Ah the plot of this story is F ucking AMAZING. I can spend hours and hours just talking about this wonderful masterpiece! I'm very exited for the webtoon! Shin Song really deserved their recognition from the media! (btw the author is a couple)

P. S. The begging of ORV is rather boring, it's on the later stages that you need to start your brain work-out for all the conspiracies.

@bugonia Guess we'll enjoy seeing the handsome Yoo Jung-Hyeok and still nag about the fact Kim Dok-ja doesn't have enough self-esteem to love himself even though we all agree that he's a handsome boy. ♥

@Asura Bro I hope you keep shooting out more chapters. After reading Spooky Scans and then yours, I wish I'd have read yours first goddammit. That quality was some 💯

Lul, ten years to read 3149 chapters of a webnovel. I'm nitpicking, but lol. It would take a month, max, to read even if you only do it on the train.

Well the title and description sure were deceitful. Didn't expect something that's just shy of Solo Leveling, in terms of quality. AAAh, I know it's selfish, but hopefully chapters come out quickly and are well tl'd.

@skeletor51
He was reading the novel since it started, took 10 years to end 3149 chapters, which is like the author released 5 chapters per week for 10 years...
people droped and only 1 reader(Dokja) kept on reading, the author didnt cancel or got into a hyatus in those 10 years, he's a fucking GOD.

It's not like he started to read a completed webnovel and could binge 3k chapters in a month, he was there from day 1 to the last release.
And he didnt read it just once, he did it multiple times.

I never thought I could escape shoujo manga hell ... boy do I love my shounens... argh this is so good, I'm almost upset the TL is caught up cus my joy is reading the raw ahead haha

Users who are viewing this thread